CumCraver

CumCraver

27 November 2008

Cum Craver Loosing His Virginity Part 1

Well my first sexual experience was when I was 15 years old living in a small town in the south. My sister, her boyfriend, and I as the "3rd wheel" went to the movies. Of course my sister and her boyfriend went to a different movie than I so that I wouldn't see them making out. About halfway during the movie I had to take a piss badly. I went to the bathroom and stood at the urinal. While letting loose the piss of a lifetime, an older guy (late 20's) came in and sauntered up to the urinal next to mine. I noticed that he was rather good looking and was rather manly. I have always been attracted to masculine men and he was the epitome of masculinity. Just before I got done pissing I noticed that he was checking out my package. Having known that I like guys but never acted on it I immediately became rock hard and when I glanced down at his package he was rock hard too and stroking on it. I remember like it was yesterday. My heart began to race, my face and neck flushed red, and my knees started to shake almost uncontrollably. Here, the details begin to fade. Mainly because I was lost in ecstasy at what happened next. He (I'll call him Brian) commented on how nice my dick looked and of course I returned the compliment. Brian (in my mind) had a huge dick. Much bigger than I had ever seen in the locker room at school. Of course none of those were hard. I remember reaching out to touch his cock and it was the most pleasant (so I thought at the time) thing in the world. Brian said that we might get caught if we continued standing at the urinals and he suggested we go back to his place. I told him I was with my sister and that I couldn't leave the theatre. He said that we could go into the handicap stall and mess around in there. I (not knowing the inherent risks) agreed anxiously and followed him into the stall. Brian sat me down on the toilet and said that he wanted to feel my mouth around his dick. I opened my mouth and in his dick came. I remember him being exceptionally long and thick. Although that could be because I was so young and a hard dick right in my face for the first time probably made me think it was a foot long and as thick as a beer bottle. Knowing better, I'd have to guess that he was about 8" long and about 5" thick. He tried to stuff the entire thing into my mouth but it just wouldn't fit and my teeth were scraping him pretty badly. He notified me shortly thereafter that he was not going to be able to cum because of the location. I suspect that it could have possibly been that it was also my first time ever sucking a dick. He asked how we could meet again and I told him that I could take his phone number and call him. He gladly offered it up and he thanked me for sucking on him some. I remember returning to the movie with my hard 6.5" dick rock hard stretched up and into the waist band of my tighty-whities and tucked away tightly under my tight fitting wrangler jeans and leather belt. It was absolutely painful to sit there with that kind of hard-on. I rode home with my sister and as soon as I got inside I made a bee-line to my bedroom where I quickly jacked off and shot my load all over my stomach. A few days later I called Brian and we set up a time for him to pick me up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride