CumCraver

CumCraver

31 December 2008

First BB Sex Party

Well on December 20th I attended my first ever sex party, bareback or otherwise. I managed to do some legwork and get my name on the list of a VERY well known all bareback sex party. There was going to be nothing that stopped me from attending this party. I scheduled to take off from work the next day so I didn't have to worry about that and I decided early on that I would get a hotel room nearby so I didn't have to drive home. I completed all the planning about a week in advance and was completely stoked about going.

Well the day finally came and I just didn't think I could make it through the work day. Finally I was able to leave work and go home to get my overnight bag. I made sure to pack 3 bottles of poppers (what can I say, I like variety), cock-rings, jock strap, phone charger, laptop, weed, and a change of clothes. I loaded up and headed out.

When I arrived at the hotel I was running late (damn Miami traffic) and checked in very quickly and jumped in the shower. I began douching my hole knowing that it was going to see a lot of visitors that night.

I left the hotel speeding down the road heading to the sex party praying I didn't get pulled over. I got in the area and there were cars EVERYWHERE. I found a fairly close place to park and locked up the car. I approached the house and rang the bell. The door opened and appeared a well built guy in a tight pair of jeans and no shirt with some papers in his hand. He was the door guy an I had made it with about 10 minutes to spare. He checked the list for my name and then welcomed me inside. He asked if I had ever been to the party before and I said no. After making a quick virginity comment he told me where to find the booze, and did a quick pointed out tour of the layout. He told me to disrobe in the foyer and to place my bag beside the Christmas tree. I did as I was told and then the host came over and introduced himself. I thanked him for the invite and he told me to make sure I had fun.

After putting everything in the bag and grabbing my favorite bottle of poppers I headed off to explore. I wandered around not committing myself to anyone or any one scene. I wanted to get a feel for the layout (you know to make a speedy exit if needed) and to get a feel for the vibe of the party. I quickly learned that all I had to do was to bend over and let everyone else know I was a bottom and that would be all she wrote.

I decided to start out in the bedroom where there were about 6 bottoms all over the bed and bent over the sides taking dicks up their holes. I decided that would be where I would start out. There were probably 100 people there and about 40 were in the bedroom area all around sucking, fucking, and getting fucked. I waited for a spot to open up and when it did I started for it and knelt over the side of the bed. I buried my head in the mattress and started huffing poppers. It wasn't but about 3 minutes before I felt someone touching my ass. Once their fingers found my hole they noticed that I must have just gotten there because I was still really tight and dry. It was as if someone unleashed a beast. The guy was about 6' 165 nicely built with blond hair and about 8". He started rimming my hole making sure to lube it up good. He must have known he was the first to enter my hole that night. He lined up his dick and I was more than ready to take him. He started fucking me and as soon as he got buried to the hilt I felt another set of hands feeling me up. My hole knew as soon as this guy was done he'd be replaced by another dick.

There was a great mix of guys at the party. There were young guys, tattooed jocks, older daddies, and hairy older men. While I'm not into older men there were guys there that definitely were. There were so many guys there it was almost hard to hook up. I wandered around quite a bit until a set of hands would reach out and grope me. I would stop and make it well known I was there to get fucked. Almost all of them would oblige and shove their dick up my well worn hole.

I left the party with 6 loads and about 10 dicks that had pushed past my puckered hole. It was starting to wind down so I started to get dressed. I put on my clothes and headed out the door after thanking the host again. When I got to the car I sat down and immediately felt that my shorts were wet from all the loads leaking out of my hole. I headed to get something to eat and head back to the hotel to hookup with more guys. After getting back to the hotel I quickly logged onto Manhunt and Craigslist. I quickly posted some ads in all the right places and made sure I was out there for dudes on the hunt. It didn't take long before I had this really young guy heading over to do an anonymous pump and dump. I left the door cracked with the lights turned out and me face down on the bed with a bottle of poppers under my nose. He got there, disrobed, and climbed on top of my ass. He positioned his dick against my hole and pushed. Earlier in our chats he really got off on the fact that my hole was well worn and already had 6 loads of cum inside it. He pumped me for about 5 minutes before he said he was gonna breed me. I told him to blow his wad as deep in me as he could. He shoved one last time and I could feel his dick pulsate as it shot it's wad inside me.

This was the start of 8 more guys coming over to dump their loads in me. At one point I had 2 different guys over and I wanted them to double fuck me bad. I was so ready for it but one dude had trouble keeping it up. While the limp dude was feverishly pumping away his dick the other dude was busy deep drilling my hole. In no time he had shot his wad and was out the door. The other dude finally got it up and shoved his dick in my hole in just enough time to blow his load.

When the night was over it was 4 am and I had 14 loads in my hole and had 18 dicks in my hole. This was by far the most I had ever taken in one night.

It was definitely a night to remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride