CumCraver

CumCraver

31 December 2008

Finally caught up....

Ok. I finally got caught up on the stories I needed to share. It's New Years Eve and I'm about to head out for a night on the town. Hopefully there will be several loads mixed in throughout.

My resolution for 2009 will be to keep a running tab of all the loads I take this year. I have always been curious about how many cum loads get shot down my throat, all over my face, or in my hole in any given year.

Well folks, this is the year for that. I'll start my count at midnight tonight so any loads I get before then will just have to be counted for 2008. Don't worry though I will be posting a synopsis of tonight's activities sometime tomorrow. I may not get a chance to write about every load I take throughout the year but I will keep the tally up to date and try to describe in very brief detail who it came from. As always the extra hot, extra special, and extra ordinary encounters will get a detailed review from yours truly

Stay Tuned
CumCraver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride