CumCraver

CumCraver

02 January 2009

New Years Dud (Somewhat)

Well New Years Eve started out not too bad. I went downtown and met up with some friends and chatted for a while. Then I headed to a gay bar to see what kind of back room action was going on. There were a bunch old men in the back room and not so many good looking guys. I headed across the street to a different gay bar. This gay bar is known for it's hot guys and great hooking up on the sun deck in the back. Once there I ran into a buddy of mine that loves to fuck raw and has a really nice and thick dick, about 8x6. He loves to fuck but he's not really into group scenes. He came up and started hitting on me and of course buying me drinks. What's a dude gonna do? Turn down free booze? Never! Well I hung out with him and we wound up ringing in the new year together. At the end of the night we walked back to his place and fucked like rabbits. He wound up blowing his load all over my dick and I then shot my load all over myself.

I didn't get as many loads as I hoped for but I did get laid at least. So the night wasn't a total bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride