CumCraver

CumCraver

04 January 2009

Good Ole' Joe


Well a hard day at work and little sleep the night before has me feeling tired as hell. I decided to sign onto Manhunt and see if anybody new had decided they wanted a stab at my hole. I saw my buddy, "Joe", online and decided to give him a shout. Picture of his dick shown.

Joe is in his late 40's has an awesome body and about an 8" dick. He loves to eat my hole and suck my dick. He always winds up plowing me deep with his perfectly sized dick and shooting his load deep in my hole. (Tonight was no different)

I sent Joe a message and he quickly replied saying that he wanted me to come over in 30 minutes so he could have a stab at my hole. I anxiously waited for the 30 minutes to pass and finally left and started over to his place.

I got there and he let me in immediately. I petted the dog and he led me to his room like he always does. We didn't make it past the foot of the bed before he was fondling my dick through my shorts. I was wearing a pair of dark blue basketball type shorts with no underwear so my cock could flop free, my favorite pig t-shirt, flip flops, and a ball cap. Joe pulled down my shorts and started jacking my dick. He got down on his knees and started deep sucking my dick down the back of his throat. He is an awesome cock sucker (almost as good as me) and loves to lick my balls and hole. He had me sitting on the edge of the bed for a good 15 minutes while he sucked and licked my dick and balls. After he got his fill of dick he led me over to the side of the bed where he quickly disrobed also. He laid me on my back and started sucking my dick and balls again. It wasn't long before I had to hike my knees up to my chest so he could start licking my hole.

Joe LOVES to lick ass and is really great at it. He licked my hole for a good 10 minutes all the while I'm sniffing poppers like their going out of style. He came up and pushed his dick up against my sphincter and gently pushed in. The poppers had me opened up and I was ready for a deep fucking. I forced him into me and he started fucking me with his extremely nice dick. He really gets into fucking my tight hole and is quite vocal about how much he likes it.

After about 20 minutes of him deep drilling me he says he wants to see me shoot my load. By this time I was primed and ready. I told him almost immediately that I was gonna shoot. I grabbed my ball sack and tugged on my nuts real hard to make my load shoot even farther. This was all it took for him to seed my ass. He shoved his dick deep down in me one last time while he was unloading his nut.

He slapped my ass when he was done and kissed my freshly fucked, cummy hole and mentioned how much he missed drilling me. This was probably the 4th or 5th time he fucked me and every time he really enjoys it.

He will definitely be back for more and so will I.

1 comment:

  1. He sounds, hot, would love him to pound my hole too

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride