CumCraver

CumCraver

26 January 2009

Boring Monday....Good Ole Joe Cums Through

I headed to the bathhouse and there was absolutely nothing going on. I signed onto ManHunt and started cruising around some. Joe emailed and asked "need that sweet hole filled?" He also said he had a hard dripping penis" and that was like music to my ears.

I immediately emailed him back and said I'd be over in a few minutes. I arrived and like always he and his dog greeted me at the door. We immediately went to the bedroom and he peeled off my shorts. He got down on his knees and started expertly sucking my cock. He moved down to my balls and started playing with my hole. He stood up and started shedding his clothes. We moved over to the other side of the bed and I laid down on my back so he could have full access to my cock, balls, and hole. After a few more minutes of sucking my dick he lifted my legs up and started tonguing my hole. He fucking licks hole better than anyone ever. He finally had his fill of my hole and spat a gob of spit in his hand and slicked up his dick and started to slide it into me. The whole time I was sniffing poppers. My hole was primed and ready for his 8" dick to slide deep in me and breed me. Once in all the way he pulled all the way out and slammed back in. He really gets off on slam fucking my hole and so do I. After a while of him slamming into me while on my back he told me to get up and turn over. I shot straight up and immediately got a rushing sensation in my head from all the poppers. I felt like I was gonna pass out but I knew if I did he would just keep fucking me and I wouldn't enjoy it. Although the thought of being raped while passed out is REALLY hot. So he flipped me over and started drilling me deep again. He soon started grunting louder and I could feel his dick stiffen even more. I knew he was blowing that hot jizz deep inside me. He quickly pulled out and I squeezed my hole tight to keep his load in. I wasn't quite quick enough and a bit of his load leaked out of my hole and ran down my leg. I scooped it up and ate it.

As always I quickly got dressed and headed out the door. I will ask him next time we meet to video it so I can share it with all of you. I appreciate comments and if anyone has any suggestions I'll be glad to attempt to fulfill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride