CumCraver

CumCraver

09 January 2009

No loads tonight....


Well I have to say that I passed up on a couple of opportunities to get loaded up tonight. Not often do I EVER pass up on a chance to get loaded. However, I absolutely couldn't miss the FEDEX BCS National Championship game for anything. My alma mater was vying for their 3rd national championship and they wound up pulling it off yet again. So there's many more days and nights to cum and I'm sure I will make up for it in the coming nights.

I'm not one to gloat but so sorry Sooners.

GO GATORS!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'd pick about half of those guys to gang bang me

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? No love for the hottest guy on the team? You must have not noticed Joe Haden. No big deal, he's only the biggest stud in Florida's secondary.

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride