CumCraver

CumCraver

19 February 2009

"Chaz"....reloaded

So it's been a few days since Chaz and I had first hooked up. We had been trying to get with one another for another hot session but it just wasn't working out. Well finally I had a day off from work. On Tuesday I hit Chaz up to see if he wanted to meet up. We decided on a mutual time and I headed over to the house he was staying in. He came down and we snuck back upstairs and he told me he was jacking off on cam for one of his buddies. He wanted me to suck him off while he buddy watched us on the cam. I took a big hit of poppers and kneeled over to sniff his foreskin and smell his manly scent. I worked his dick over good and was putting on a good show for his hung buddy. Next thing I knew the camera was out and there I was sucking dick and smiling for the camera. After a few pics Chaz switched over to video mode and started forcing me down on his dick making me choke. We continued this for a bit and then we noticed the screen went blank. Turns out his buddy's husband came home so he had to go. I continued sucking his dick some more then we lit up.

After smoking some I went back to sucking his dick and swallowing his nuts. I gently tugged on them in my mouth while he jacked his dick. I could tell Chaz like it this way so I continued. Pulling ever so slightly more with my mouth and teeth. He jacked his dick feverishly and soon he said he was gonna nut. He sprayed his load all over my face. I just sat there and leaned back savoring the feeling of his load starting to crust over on my face and forehead.

I cleaned up and then went over to the bathhouse which happens to be right down the street where Chaz is staying.

Pics to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Videos of you with creampie shots please :) That would be sooo hot

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride