CumCraver

CumCraver

23 February 2009

Cody's Cum

So I had just gotten back from a road trip and was checking emails and such. As I was just finishing up my emails when a new one popped up. It was a reply that I had posted on Craigslist a couple weeks earlier. I definitely wasn't expecting a response right then but I was like "What the hell".

I started chatting up Cody and he replied to the ad that I had posted about being a BB cum dump. He said he was horny as hell and knew a great place to fuck and dump his seed. I quickly replied and so the email tag began. After a few emails and him sending me a picture of his dick, it was decided that we would meet in about 30 minutes at the front of a local hotel. I quickly get ready and head over. Once there I text him saying I was there. He replied to go in the parking garage and go to the far left corner. He said he was sitting in his car. I did as instructed and immediately found his vehicle parked exactly where he said. I approached the passenger side and opened the door and got in. He was stocky built had an army hat, goatee, camouflage shorts, and a t-shirt. We exchanged the normal pleasantries and he said that he worked at the hotel and for me to follow him. We got out of his car and started towards a flight of stairs in the corner. After walking up a few flights of stairs he hopped over the railing and onto the roof of an adjacent building and I followed. After rounding the corner we came to an abandoned stairwell which looked out over the street on the other side. He hauled out his dick and I immediately dropped to my knees and started sucking his dick. As I was sucking his dick I glanced over and could see tourists riding bicycles and cars driving by on the street below.

He kept forcing me down on his dick and I could taste his precum leaking heavily from the head of his dick. I didn't want him to shoot before I got to get that dick in my hole. I looked up and asked if he wanted to fuck me. He said yeah and I stripped completely down. I laid down on my back on the landing of the stairwell and hooked my feet into the railing of the stairs. I spit in my hand and fingered my hole and then spit another gob on his dick. I took a huge hit of poppers and guided his dick into my hole. He immediately started drilling my hole and giving me that "take my fucking prick you sorry faggot" look. I told him to fuck my hole and rough me up. He kept drilling me deep and my bare back (pun intended) was rubbing against the rough concrete. I kept taking huge hits of poppers and jacking my dick at the same time.

He said he was close and I told him to really fuck me and breed my ass. He then asked "You want it in your hole?" It wasn't more of a question but more of a demand. He said again that he was getting close and I could feel his dick had gotten a little more stiff than before. I said in a forceful (and probably too loud) tone to "fucking shoot that load in my hole". "Fucking breed me deep man". "I wanna get pregnant from your load man". With that he grunted pretty loud I could feel his dick pulsing and I knew he was impregnating me with his thick army sperm. He pulled out pretty quickly after I had shot my load. He quickly pulled his shorts up and I too got dressed quickly.

I looked down at where I was on my back. There on the concrete was a puddle of his cum that had obviously leaked out of my hole right after he pulled out. I didn't want him to see me do what I did next because I don't think he realized what a cum whore I really am. After he went back up the half-flight of stairs I quickly leaned down and licked the sperm off the nasty concrete. I got a taste of his army sperm along with some sand grit. Of course being a good cum slut is enjoying anything and everything that comes with a load. If that means getting a bit of sand in your mouth then thats what its gotta be. Anyways, I know you guys wanna see pics so here's the dick pic he sent me.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride