CumCraver

CumCraver

10 March 2009

Saturday Night Tag Team

Spring break is definitely here. As evidenced by this weekends loads.

I'm at my usual cruising spot and I run into this really hot short muscled up guy in the video room. He's getting his dick sucked by this hot military looking dude. I'm just standing there watching this hot oral session when the military dude stood up and started jacking his 8" dick. He seemed like he was done sucking dick so I took that as my cue to suck down some dick. I started off on the short muscled guy and could taste the military guys spit all over his dick. I turned my attention to the military guy and started sucking him. While sucking the short guy another dude came up and started sucking my own dick. I pulled off the short dude and stood up. The dude on his knees kept sucking my dick and the short dude started pinching my nips and telling me to feed the fag my load. This got me rock hard. Not hard enough for this bottom slut to feed on my load but hard enough to precum for sure. Short dude kept telling me to feed the fag my load and I finally replied that I can only cum while getting fucked. His eyes lit up like Christmas tree lights. I could tell he wanted to fuck the hell outta me. I turned my back to him and bent over slightly letting him know I wanted it right there. He started fingering my hole and spitting on his fingers getting my hole completely wet. What I didn't realize was that he was slicking up the military dudes dick to slide in me. I turned around to see what was taking so long and noticed that the military dude just getting ready to stick his dick in me raw. I quickly retrieved my bottle of poppers and took a huge hit getting ready for that 8" prick to breed me. I bent back over and gave him full access to my raw hole. He lined up and slid in me easily. At this point the thought fleeted through my mind that I might be too loose and I quickly dismissed it. I instead decided to just relish in the thought that I was getting bred by a hot dude, in front of a hot dude, in front of a bunch of other dudes. The military guy must have been edging a while or new to the whole raw fucking scene because by the time I could get the bottle up to my nose again he was gripping my hips hard and really ramming into me grunting in a gruff husky voice that he was fuckin' cummin'. I told him to fuck me deep and blow that load up in my hole. He kept fucking me for a few minutes after he blew his wad. He really got it ground in my hole good. He pulled out and quickly toweled up and left in a big hurry. The short muscled guy toweled up too and I figured he didn't want to take a stab at my cummy hole.
I recovered and toweled up too since there were no other guys I was interested in. I walked out onto the deck and was cooling off when the short muscled guy came up to me. He saw me and his face lit up again. Just like before. He said "Well there you are". Like I had disappeared or something. I replied (quite cockily) "Yup. Here I am". He introduced himself as Sam. I replied and he said that I was one hot fucker. I said thank you and he said that his boyfriend was in a room and Sam wanted to know if I was into getting tag teamed. I told him yeah and that I would really be up for that. He said he had to run it by his BF first. I said ok and thought that he would leave and ask his BF if we could all fool around. Sam kept playing with his dick and keeping it hard. He kept eyeing me and finally said "Fuck it". "Follow me". I did as I was told and followed him to a somewhat secluded but not private area and he told me to get down and suck his dick. I knelt down and glued the bottle of poppers to my nose. After taking a huge whiff I spit on my hand and started jacking my dick while sucking Sam's prick. He pulled my hands up and off my dick and straight to his nips. He loved to have his nips tugged on rough. After getting his dick slicked up I stood up in the hopes he'd just go ahead and bend me over and nail my ass. He asked if I was ready to get tagged. I replied emphatically "Hell yeah". He said he'd be right back and went to notify his BF.

After a few minutes Sam returned and said that his BF was ready for me. He told me that I'd get bred but to make sure I played it cool. I'm assuming his BF had no idea what kind of cum pig I was or for that matter his BF. I walked in and introduced myself. His name was Charles and I immediately went over and peeled off his underwear. I put my face in his crotch and took a good sniff of his man scent. He was not hard at the time but quickly got there. He wasn't as big as Sam and not nearly as thick. Sam was packing about 7.5" and above average thickness. As I was getting Charles hard same lined up behind me and started eating my cummy hole. It wasn't long before Sam had started drilling my hole. He kept this up for a good 10 minutes but it was then that his BF was getting jealous and wanted a piece of my hole. I obliged and the BF got up and took up position behind me. Same laid down and had me sucking his dick and ravaging his nips while I was getting bred by Charles. It wasn't long before Charles was moaning and groaning. He never said a word but I could tell he was getting ready to cum. I could feel his dick stiffen and his pace picked up. He was a quiet cummer and he flooded my ass with his load. Sam shot up and stood over my face jacking his dick. He forced me under his nuts and to his hole. I started eating that hole like a starving Ethiopian kid. Soon he was cumming and he painted my face with his thick sperm. I greedily licked it off my face and scooped up what my tongue couldn't reach and fed myself his load. I was in hog heaven. Oink. Oink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride