CumCraver

CumCraver

10 March 2009

Semen-hOle

Some of you may get the title. Some may not.



Anyways, I'm at the bathhouse and I'm sitting at the bar chatting away with some buds when this average looking guy strolls up. Well one of my buds (the whore) immediately says show us your dick. Well this college boy obliges and unfurls his towel revealing a 9" cut dick. my draw dropped and I needed help picking it up off the floor. This 22 year old white boy was hung like a mule. Well of course my buds were in as much awe as I was but I knew I'd have to make it my mission to make sure this boy fucked the living shit outta me. He kept hanging around like he was waiting on something. He finally got an opportunity to come closer to me and we started chatting some. Turns out he is down on spring break with a bunch of his frat brothers. He found a chance to get away and decided to try the bathhouse out. Well his school and my alma mater are bitter rivals and the 2 can't stand to be around each other unless it's on the field. Well this of course came up in conversation because I was wearing my best hat touting my schools championship record. Of course being the whore I am I managed to turn the conversation around to him taking out his frustrations on my ass. He was all to eager and I couldn't quite catch if he was actually serious or just playing with me. Of course I kept the topic of sex on the forefront of the conversation. Well after a few more minutes I figured it was time to make the move. I asked him straight up if he wanted to take a stab at my ass. He replied "Yeah. Lets do it". I said quite matter of fact "Follow me". We went into a bathroom at the bathhouse because I wasn't sure if he was into the exhibitionism. When we got to the bathroom I stripped off his towel and got naked myself. I started sucking his dick and getting it all slimy. I stood up and took a hit of poppers and bent over beside the sink with my hands bracing myself on the toilet. He eased his dick in my hole and started pumping away. I continued to take hits off the poppers and it made it feel so much better. He abruptly pulled out and what I fear the most happened. He aimed his dick over the sink and started pumping out huge thick ropes of sperm. SUCH A FUCKIN' WASTE! Without even giving it a second thought I scooped up a gob of sperm and sucked if off my fingers. He chuckled. I assume he thought it was funny that I was such a cum whore. Then, with that gob swirling around my tongue, I scooped up another and lathered it all over my hole. The last gob of cum I scooped up went on my dick for lube. I then proceeded to jack my load all over the floor. It was a hot quick fuck session and the cum shot photo below depicts just how much cum was left in the sink after I scooped up 3 huge gobs. This boy could shoot a fucking load and I just wish it all had wound up in my hole.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride