CumCraver

CumCraver

30 March 2009

Cum Fucked and Piss Soaked

So the top who's in video 1 posted on 29 January 2009 hit me up the other day. He said he really wanted to drop a quick load and wanted to know if I could host a quick pump n' dump. I told him that I was about to head out and asked him how long it would take for him to get to my place. He replied with about 20 minutes. I told him that I could come by his place or we could meet in a public place somewhere for him to breed my hole. He said that if I was REALLY quiet I could come to his place and bend over his steps outside his apartment and get nailed and bred there. I agreed and when he replied back it was that if I could be REALLY REALLY quiet he would bring me inside and bend me over in his shower and give me a piss enema followed by a deep breeding. I emphatically replied YES. I told him I could be VERY quiet and that I really wanted his piss and cum load up my hole. He finally replied with the address and I was out the door. I made it to his place in under 5 minutes and waited by the telephone pole as instructed. He came out in only a pair of underwear to retrieve me. He led me up the stairs and into his apartment. He quietly whispered for me to take off all my clothes and place them on the table. I did as I was told and he led me into the bathroom. He instructed me in a hushed voice to bend over in the shower. While bending over he exited briefly and came back in with a bottle of ice cold poppers that he had just retrieved from the freezer. He placed them on the sink next to me and I quickly retrieved the bottle and began huffing away. He slid his dick in my hole and held it there for a few seconds. He quietly whispered that he had a massive load of piss saved up and was going to give it all to me. I just shook my head in agreement abiding my promise not to speak. After a few seconds of his dick in my hole I could feel an immense pressure building in my gut and I knew immediately that he was flooding my hole with piss. The pressure kept building and building until I thought I probably couldn't take it any more. I noticed then that some of his piss was dripping down my leg. You'll remember from the previous visit he made to my place this guy doesn't last long when he's fucking. After he got down flooding my ass he pumped my hole in and out for about a minute and then shot his load all inside me and mixed it with his load of piss. After pulling out and some of his piss dripping down my leg he offered me a towel and an opportunity to shower. After showering I dressed quietly and he led me out the door just as stealthily as I had entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride