CumCraver

CumCraver

02 January 2010

Juan

So I know it's been a while but with the holidays, my vacation, work, school, and load taking it's been quite a time.

Juan came to see me back during the middle part of December and we had a great time while he was here. We went out on the ocean a couple of times and had some great quality time together. I believe that I've mentioned previously that he reads this blog occasionally. I like to think that he gets off reading about my load taking but what is really hot is having his thick Cuban dick shoved up my hole. We fucked several times while he was here and each was as good as the first. I introduced him to my close friends and they all seem to have liked him as well. He did let me take a pic of his dick so I could post it on here.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride