CumCraver

CumCraver

21 November 2009

Apologies...and a hot night

First, let me lead by apologizing to everyone. Seems I came down with the piggy flu a couple weeks ago. Of course being a true cum pig taking any and all loads up ones hole it would be expected that flu-like symptoms would soon appear. Needless to say I was completely down for a week and not really feeling up to par for another week. Missed quite a bit of work and even more dick. So I have a few stories to catch up on. I start backwards since thats the one thats most fresh in my mind.

I head over to the bathhouse and found it very busy. Lots of hot young guys. Most were in the hot tub in what appeared like a mini-orgy. There were 4 groups of 2 guys each. 4 of them were sitting on the edge and the other 4 were in the water sucking the others. It was a very hot scene but I could tell it just wasn't going to go further. I walked around some more and just in that short amount of time the place had emptied out. I did find one black guy that was pretty good looking. He went to the glory hole and I headed for the other side. I got down on my knees and started sucking him. He was half hard already and it wasn't long before he was fully erect. He had about 8" and I made sure I had slobbered on his dick a lot while I was sucking him. I stood up once he got fully hard and guided his dick to my hole. I eased it in and he immediately began fucking me. I got down in a defensive 4-point stance and let him wreck my hole. I had my poppers out and continued hitting them heavy. At one point I thought he had cum because he pulled out and left. He actually came over to the other side and told me to follow him. We went into the video room where he put me up on the sling. There was another good looking guy with a nice dick jacking off in there and was hoping they'd tag team my ass. He eased his dick back in me and at the same moment a group of nelly queens came in and just wouldn't shut the fuck up. Needless to say it was a complete buzz kill and the other guy quickly got up and left.

Once it became evident they were not going to leave, the black guy and I left together. We went out on the sun deck where I got down on all fours on a lounge chair and presented my hole to him. He slammed it back in me and fucked me like this for a few minutes. He kept reaching around to stroke me but the angle was a bit odd. I pulled off his dick and got on my back pulling my legs up in the air. He filled me up again and this gave him better access to my dick. I was hard and ready to cum and thankfully he was too. It was only a few more minutes of steady drilling when he pronounced that he was ready to cum. I told him not to pull out and just as I felt his dick pulsing I let loose my own load. He pulled out and laid down on an adjacent lounge chair. We stayed there for a few minutes catching our breath before dressing and parting ways.

On my bicycle ride home I decided to take the scenic route. Just 1 block from my house I came up to a stop sign. As I slowed I noticed a good looking guy standing on the corner smoking a cigarette in a faded Army PT shirt and his underwear (it was about 330am). I nodded at him and said "What's up?" He said "Not much. You?" I had already passed him by this time so I circled back around rode up in front of him. I said "Not a whole lot. Just heading home." He then asked "Want a blow job?" I said "I just came but wouldn't mind getting fucked." He said "Lock up your bike and get in here. My dick is getting hard."

I locked up my bicycle and followed him inside. He led me to the couch where he stripped down. I stripped down too and saw he was immediately hard. My own cum covered dick was starting to get hard too. He told me to lie down on the couch and put my legs up in the air. He spit all over his dick and slobbered on my cummy hole to get me wet. As soon as he started eating out my hole I could tell he knew there was a cum load in there. He came up and started kissing me. I could taste the black guys cum on his lips. As he was kissing me he plunged his dick deep in my hole. He kissed me passionately and pretty much kept his dick in me to the hilt. He never really pulled very far out and I could tell he was really into fucking my hole. The entire scene was extremely hot and it didn't take long for him to pronounce his intention of cumming. I looked at him directly in the eye and told him "DO NOT PULL OUT." He nodded and jammed his dick in me and held it there. Almost as if he were holding his breath, he unloaded deep up my hole. He held it there as we continued to kiss. He kept telling me how hot it was to fuck and unload in me. We laid there for a few minutes before we got up and got dressed. We exchanged numbers and promised to meet up again.

This was definitely a hot fuck and hopefully he'll be a regular fuck bud. It's obvious that he's into raw action so there shouldn't be any issue with him wanting condoms.

3 comments:

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride