CumCraver

CumCraver

04 November 2009

Very Hot Grindr Fuck

I'm cruising Grindr a few hours ago (yes I'm one of those iPhone guys) and came across a profile of a hot shirtless guy and decided to drop him a line. I didn't hear back from him and figured he wasn't interested until later tonight when I logged back in and found some messages waiting for me. 6 messages in fact. Here's our conversation:

4:07PM
Me - Hey whats up?

6:21PM
LAman - hey. I got a present for u
let me give it to you




u around tonight?

1:49AM
Me - just got your messages
thanks for the presents

(here's where I sent some pics of me)

LAman - my present will be to make u cum. what are u into? you getting fucked in those pics?

Me - thanks man. bbtm here (my subtle misspelling to indicate I'm a BB bottom)

LAman - vers here


Me - cool.
i am pretty much all bottom here

LAman - i can fuck u

Me - u got a dick pic?

LAman -

Me - very nice

LAman - thats a nice cock in your hole

Me - yeah a buddy of mine breeding my hole

LAman - my wants to breed that hole

Me - hell yeah man

LAman - milk my cock

Me - fuck yeah man. i'd love for u to pimp out my hole

LAman - bunch of guys fuck you together?

Me - FUCK YA

LAman - tag team fuck u?

Me - thats my fantasy (lying of course)

LAman - fill u with horny man jizz?
make u my jizz bucket?

LAman - come over now and let me try out that ass then u can plan a gang bang tomorrow

Me - ok i just need to shower real quick

LAman - ok shower then text me ***-***-****

Me - ok

The texts consisted of the usual. Where do u live, I'm on my way, I'm here, etc.

He came walking up and I was immediately surprised at how much better he looked in person than in his pics. He shakes my hand and we walk down the street towards the place where he's staying. He mentioned he was staying with a friend and I soon found out that this must be some friend. We walked in the doorway which was like one you may find on an ancient castle. We went up a set of stairs that led to what I could only describe as a reverse veranda. It seemed like the walls of the building where just housing a huge courtyard and this "veranda" circumnavigated the entire grounds. What I thought was an inside stairwell actually led to an area that was semi-exposed to the elements. We walked down the veranda to a room off to one side. It was lavishly appointed with what to my untrained eye appeared to be a MASSIVE collection of antiquities. This place was absolutely stunning. But I digress.

We walk in and we both immediately strip down. I grab the poppers and he grabs them from me takes a quick hit. He hands them to me and pushes me down on my knees. I take a big hit and start sucking his dick. He takes a few minutes to get fully hard but finally reaches his full 7" length and average girth. After about 10 minutes of sucking he pulls me up and we walk over to the bed. He pushed me back on the bed and lifted my legs over his shoulders. He grabbed a bottle of Gun Oil lube and slathered some on my hole, dick, and his own dick. He pushed his dick in my hole and it gave way easily. He sunk deep in me and bottomed out against my prostate. He started pounding away all the while telling me how great my hole felt. I told him that I was going to post a craigslist ad for tops to gang bang me tomorrow and that got him really horny. He kept pounding away adjusting my legs and feet. At one point he pushed my legs down and to the right. So now I'm on my side but still facing him. I wanted to be able to see his face as he was fucking me. I kept feeling up his muscular chest and down his back squeezing his ass cheek. He kept pounding away and I kept egging him on telling him to plow my ass and make sure he breeds it deep. He re-adjusted my legs so that they are now over his shoulders. Throughout the entire fuck he'd have me feed him poppers every time I reached for them. He fucked like that for about 5 more minutes when he told me to get on all fours. He lined up behind me and sunk his dick back deep inside me. In this position he was hitting my prostate good and I was ready for him to let loose a torrent of cum. I started squeezing my dick around his dick and this drove him wild. It wasn't but about 5 more minutes of fucking when he finally fell over the inevitable edge of male orgasm. He started to pull out and I clenched my hole around his dick. What I didn't know was that he wanted to cum with just the head of his dick in my hole. He left just the head of his dick in my hole and I could feel the head of his dick pulsing as he began shooting his cum just inside my hole. His dick head kept pulsing for several more shots and he then shoved it in me and started fucking me again. I could hear his cum gurgle as it sloshed around inside me. It was a huge load to say the least. He didn't keep fucking me as long as I had wanted but instead pulled out. I clenched my hole shut to make sure I didn't lose any of his babies. I then turned over and said that I wanted to cum. He got down between my legs and started licking my balls. He made the impression that he wanted to take my load all over his face. It was only about 30 seconds before I was blowing my wad all over his face painting it in thick ropes of gooey cum. As soon as I got down shooting he jumped up and fetched me a towel. I cleaned up my hands and dick (never touching my hole) and slowly got dressed.

He kept telling me what a great ass I had and how much he enjoyed breeding it. We discussed the gang bang options for a bit as he led me back out onto the veranda and down the lavishly appointed stairwell and door. We bid farewell and I promised to text him.

Hope you enjoy and leave comments. I really do appreciate all the comments from you guys.

7 comments:

  1. Fucking Hot, Love hearing all your adventures of getting your hot man hole filled with as much cum as possible.
    Happy cum hunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a comment that I received.

    Hey CC,
    For some reason, I can't post comments directly to your blog. And I wanted to say thanks, and keep up the good work. Your writing is so hot, and honest I have blown a few loads while reading. Faggot cumdump bottom sluts like you, keep the SEX in Homosexual, a National Treasure. I especially find your descriptions of how your hole feels before, during after use to really get me off. Would love to see pictures of your wreaked hole.

    Thanks Again,

    Nick
    CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky bastard! Grindr gives me almost nothing. But looks and sounds like you hit the mutherfuckingload...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to see another cumslut keeping count of his loads! I keep a journal of all cocks sucked, loads taken and loads given as well.

    As of November 15:

    Given down throats 131
    Taken down my throat: 107
    Total cocks sucked (not counting repeats): 232

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dude was hot bro. And hot that he unleashed a huge load in your ass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merle Dean Shamblin

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride