CumCraver

CumCraver

03 November 2009

Bookstore Detour

So I take a break from work and decide to go home and change and head over to a nearby bookstore/arcade. I get home change very quickly grab some poppers and lube and head out. I'm in a hurry because I know that this bookstore just changed ownership and has re-organized some of the booths in the back thus allowing for more glory holes; staff sponsored glory holes. These GH's are professionally drilled and then painted over with semi-gloss enamel. They made them VERY large and smooth.

So while I'm changing I decide that I'll take a less direct route but would put me on a street notorious for it's gay cruising. I pull up to the intersection and look both ways. Before making my right turn I take notice of a guy, drunk, walking down the sidewalk with no shirt on. I decide to find a spot to park up ahead of him and walk back and intercept him. This would only take a minute and if he wasn't looking then I could just head on over to the bookstore. As I'm approaching him I notice someone leaning against a light pole that I hadn't noticed before. I saw his right elbow motioning back and forth as if he were jacking off. It was unmistakable. The guy I originally had my eye on was now closing in on me and the jacker was halfway between us. The original guy was so hammered he barely noticed the guy jacking off. I immediately approached the jacker (I'll call him "Ken") and stood in front of him. I reached for his dick through the open fly of his camouflage shorts and he said "Just watch." I pulled my hand back and admired his nice body and dick.

Ken was about 5'8 150 slender build but with great definition to his arms, pecs, and abs. He had a slightly hairier chest and stomach than normal, dark brown in color, dual pierced nipples, and was sporting a 7" average thickness dick topped off with a 4 gauge (approx) PA. Like a cherry on top! His face was ruggedly handsome. Square jaw line, 5'oclock shadow, shaved brown hair down to a peach fuzz and receding hair line. Ken exuded handsome. From the way he confidently stood there stroking his dick under the street lamp, to the piercing gaze when he looked through my eyes to his hairy chest and exceptional good looks. The second thing I noticed about him was his tattoos. He had a simple cross on his left shoulder and a not so discreetly placed biohazard tattoo on his lower right abdomen. My dick jumped as soon as I saw it and I started leaking precum through my own camouflage shorts. I knew right then that I wanted to get his dick in my ass. Without hesitating I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He asked me if I had a condom to which I replied truthfully "No." He kept standing there making no motion except jacking his dick and staring at me. We kept this up for a good 10 minutes when he asked me if I thought I could take it. I told him I could take anything he was willing to offer. He then asked me "Right here?" I replied "Yeah. If that's what you want?" He kept stroking and staring at me. I returned the gaze and eventually he broke it. He said "Suck me." I got down on my knees and took him in my mouth. His PA clanked against my teeth but I swallowed him whole. He took me by the back of the head forcing me to deep throat him all the way to the base of his dick. His pubes tickling my nose. I pulled back and plunged down again. We kept that up for a few minutes then I stood afraid of getting caught. He kept stroking and asked me where I live. After replying and him determining it to be too far, he motioned for me to follow him. He zipped up and crossed the street. I followed close behind.

We got back to his place and he immediately stripped down with me following suit. He cleaned the lube off of his dick and sat down on the bed instructing me to suck him again. I greedily gobbled up his dick and started salivating over it and his well shaped bull nuts. It wasn't long before he was pawing at my ass. I stood as he did too and he reached in the drawer and pulled out a condom. I told him "I don't use condoms." He replied with "Well, If I'm gonna fuck you it's gonna be with a condom." I thought to myself "Deal breaker". I stood there looking at his dick as he slipped the condom on and my wish then came true. He got soft. Normally I'm not glad to see a guy go soft but this was the perfect scenario. He made every effort to get his dick hard with the condom on but it just wasn't working. As he was trying to get hard again he asked me how many loads I normally take. I told him I average about 4-5 loads a week. Even this information didn't help him get hard and he became frustrated and ripped the condom off and said "Fuck it." He asked me if he could just shove it in my hole and if I think I could take it like that. I had confidence that I could do it since his girth wasn't that much. He told me to bend over the bed. I did so and took some hits of poppers. He told me to hit it hard because I was going to need it. He followed that comment with "I like to ram it in, and pound you rough until I blow." I didn't say a word and just took several more huge hits of poppers.

When I capped the bottle, I felt his dick against my hole and then he plunged inside. I didn't hurt at all and I could feel his PA scraping the inside of my hole. He fucked like a jack rabbit for about 10 minutes. So furiously that I wasn't able to sniff anymore poppers for being afraid of spilling them. He finally let up his assault and allowed me to huff some more poppers. He also told me to flip over on my back. I did so and took some more hits. He re-plunged back in my hole and proclaimed that he was gonna blow. I told him to breed my ass to which he replied "Oh I'm doing more than that." He tensed up and his face began to contort. I could tell he was unleashing his load in me. That's all it took for me to blow my load. I was so worked up that the first 3 shots made it to my face. One hit my forehead and the second and third shot and landed on my upper lip running down into my mouth. He pulled out gently and I could feel his PA pop out. He then said "Uh oh!" I got a little embarrassed thinking I hadn't been as "clean" as I had hoped. He then said "I think one of us is bleeding." I said "Oh shit!" I looked down at the head of his dick and the entire underneath side of his mushroom head was bright red. We both made our way to the bathroom to clean up.

I dressed quickly and made my way back to work.

3 comments:

  1. Fucking hell, dude, your ass got scraped! Hope it didn't knock you out of commission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No man it sure didn't. My hole is like new just a little tender. But nothing I can't handle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craver..you were right. I loved it. Thanks for showing me this post.

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride