CumCraver

CumCraver

29 October 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

So I was celebrating my 30th birthday last night and had a great time. I did the obligatory dinner and drinking with friends and got totally wasted. I headed over to the bathhouse knowing that I wanted to get a couple loads. I'd settle for one load but I really wanted more. When I got there I ran into a friend and we chatted a bit while I massaged his shoulders.

I was still sloppy fucking drunk and getting hard as a rock. I headed to the video room and found a semi hot older guy getting sucked by another dude. I stood there and watched as he was getting sucked and he motioned for me to join in. I gladly got on my knees and started sucking his dick as the other guy started eating his ass. The other guy grew tired and soon left. I devoted my attention to this guys dick which was on the smallish side. About 5.5" and on the slender side. As I was on my knees sucking him this really hot tanned guy about 35 years old with some nice tats on his shoulders walked up and hauled out his dick. I turned to him and started sucking his already hard dick. It was about 8" and very thick. As I was sucking these two guys another younger guy came in. Slender wearing a ball cap and packing another 8" dick. This one was not as thick but just as long. I started sucking on him and it wasn't long before he was rock hard. The guy with the tattoos was really getting off on pushing me around and making me suck the other two dudes.

After a bit they all sat down in a row and I started alternating between all of them. As I was sucking all them I heard someone else come in. As soon as he saw me down on my knees I heard him say "Fuck yeah!" I continued sucking hoping he'd come over and join in. He came up behind me and shoved two fingers up my hole. It made me wince a bit because I wasn't expecting it. After pulling out he grabbed me by the neck and forced my head to snap back and held me in a head lock while forcing me to taste my ass juice on his fingers. He then forced me back down to suck more dick as he continued fingering me. What I felt next reminded me of piss but it was cold instead of warm. It turned out to be beer. He was pouring beer down my ass crack while he was fingering me. Definitely a first for me. He then started slapping his dick on my beer slathered hole. He slid in me and kept forcing me down on the others dicks. The tattooed dude was really getting off on this and as the anonymous beer guy was fucking me he kept guiding me to the others dicks. It wasn't long before the beer guy was unloading inside me. I never saw his face and that made it even hotter. My knees were soaked in beer that was puddled on the floor and it was extremely hot. Almost as being hot as covered in piss.

After the beer guy left the tattooed dude got me up on the platform and told the younger ball cap guy to fuck me. The tattoo dude had a thick Jersey accent and it was a real turn on to hear him boss the others and me around. He did as he was told and shoved his dick in my beer and cum lubed hole. He had gotten really worked up with all the sucking and it was just a few minutes when he shoved in me to the hilt and said he was unloading. He pulled out and away he headed. The tattooed dude told the semi-hot older guy to fuck me next which he happily obliged. To be honest after taking beer dick, and the younger guys 8 inches I could barely tell he was in me. Guess thats what I get for having such a sloppy hole. Well I could tell when he unloaded and it wasn't very long adding the third load to my hole. It was now the tattooed dude's turn to load me up. He shoved his thick 8 inches in me and pounded out load # 4. It was very hot to see him there pumping my hole full of cum.

I stayed on the platform after he left and kind of passed out from being so drunk. I wasn't sure how long I had been out but when I came too I found another hot older guy playing with my hole. When he saw me wake up he shoved his dick in my hole raw. He quickly came and pulled out. His two friends where there watching also and they each lined up to take a turn. I remember that they weren't terribly good looking but my hole was there to be used so I let them unload in me also.

When it was all said and done I had 7 birthday loads in my hole.

It was a great time

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you possibly got more than seven loads considering how you passed out. A hot guy passed out with a cummy hole? That's an invitation to breed... at least, to me it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a memorable Birthday. Wish I had seen you getting bred while you were passed out drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT, dude!! Happy birthday!! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day for you!!! Sounds like a hot night!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments guys. I really appreciate them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B-Day 'CC', I thank God for men like you taking RAW LOADS! Please, Please, PLEASE keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Man,

    Out of all your experiences listed here, for me personally this one is the hottest!!!
    Fucking hot!
    Keep your hole opened and full!

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride