CumCraver

CumCraver

17 October 2009

Surprising....even to myself.

Sometimes I surprise myself. Today was no exception. I came home from work for a short break and decided to check out the ManHunt and A4A scene. I logged onto MH and immediately came across a profile I thought I'd like. This guy's ad was simple. 23 years old, down for anything and up for everthing. I hit him up and he immediately replied with a message saying he was almost out of messages but wanted to have some sleazy bare fun and included his email address and phone number. Well I didn't have a lot of time to lolly-gag around so I sent him a text right away. Unusual for me because I don't freely give out my number to just anyone (I guess I'm protective of the number I've had for over ten years and don't want some jealous queen forcing me to change it). So he texts back with the following exchange:

CC - hey whats up? ****** on manhunt. Don't have much time. BB sleazy btm here. U looking for right now?

WC - yeah were r u?

CC - ******

CC - can you host?

WC - can u get to ****** (nearby hotel) and email pics?

CC - yes and yes

WC - u got poppers

CC - yeah but i only got time for a pump n dump

WC - okay bring poppers

CC - what room #?

WC - 118

CC - on my way

WC - cool

The whole exchange took only 9 minutes. A

few minutes later I arrived at his hotel and was greeted by the hotel security guard. He was walking down the hallway as I was walking up and then he stopped and just stared at me as I approached WC's door. I stopped at the door, just short of the guard, and knocked. Thankfully WC let me in and quickly latched the door behind me. He stood behind the door and started stripping down and was naked in the blink of an eye. He was sporting a nice 9" uncut dick with a good amount of foreskin and average thickness. He started jacking my dick which was already rock hard and I returned the favor. I started stretching the foreskin and my fingertips were greeted with copious amounts of precum. I asked him if he was a bottom or a top and he said, in a decidedly unassuming American accent, (you'll find out more later) that he goes either way. He asked me and I said that I was more bottom. He quickly asserted that he would fuck me and asked if I had brought the poppers. I fished around in my pocket for the bottle and handed them to him. He took several HUGE hits and then handed them to me. I took some hits and then decided I wanted to get a picture of his dick. I led him by the dick over to the light on the desk and told him to stand still. This is the result.


After taking the pic I sat down on the bed and kept jacking my dick. He knelt in front of me and started sucking me. Before leaving home I had put on my trusty PIG cockring so my dick was ROCK hard and veiny as he was slobbering up and down it. He kept sucking me all the while furiously jacking his dick. He started fingering my hole and I wanted to make sure he fucked me before shooting his load. I've had enough experiences with young guys who jack their dick and then before they know it their blowing their wad long before I am and never in my hole. So with this in mind I lifted my legs inviting him to fuck my hole. He stood up and eased his 9" dick in my hole. I wasn't lubed very much but he slid in with relative ease. He started pumping me furiously and kept kneeling down to kiss me. I too was jacking my dick. Before long he told me he was seeding my ass.

I detected at this time a hint of an accent but still none enough to make me take notice. He pulls out and I jump up. I don't know what hit me but for some reason I felt like I wanted to give this kid my load. He just seemed young, sweet and innocent. I wanted to be the one that would corrupt him. I told him to bend over where I lined my dick up to his hole. I had only used spit (since that's all he used on me) and started to push in. My dick met quite a resistance but then my head popped in. He squirmed under my grip and finally clenched tight enough to squeeze my dick out of his hole. He turned around and started sucking me but I wasn't satisfied with this. After I let him suck me for a bit I told him to get back up on the bed so I could seed his ass in return. He reluctantly agreed and I forced my way into his hole this time. He didn't squirm as much but I could tell I wasn't going to be able to nut inside his ass. I do believe that my mind was pre-occupied with getting back to work on time and I didn't (much less couldn't) be late. So with this realization I pulled out and made him kneel in front of me with his head bent slightly back on the edge of the bed. I put my nuts on his lips and instructed him to lick them. I jacked my dick furiously with all sorts of demonic thoughts rumbling through my head. The whole time I was jacking I was staring at his face noting how innocent he looked. I worked up my nut and announced to him to get ready to take my seed. Right before I started blowing my wad all over his face I took my left thumb and forefinger and pried his eye lids open. The first shot of seed shot up his nose and the second and third went directly in the corner of this right eye. He winced as my sperm stung his eyeball and his eyelids clamped shut unwittingly sealing my jizz under his eyelid so it could soak in good. The remainder of my load went on to paint the rest of his face. When I got done shooting I told him "Shit man. I didn't mean to shoot in your eye. I was totally aiming for your mouth." He didn't say anything as I headed to the bathroom to rinse off my dick.

While in the bathroom I noticed a large carry-on style bag that had a luggage tag on it. Well being the ever nosey detective that I am, I tell him that I am gonna use the bathroom. I close the door and then take a peek at the tag. It gives his name and some other text on there as well as an address on the Space Coast of Florida. I should also mention his cell phone # started with 321, which is the area code for that part of Florida. Well after I got to work I decided to do a little detective work. I Googled his name and surprisingly found that he is actually a recent graduate from a pilot training academy in the UK and after a little more digging I found that the academy he just graduated from partners with the Kennedy Space Center to offer advanced training. So, yeah. I admit that was a little stalkerish but who cares. It's not like I'm gonna hunt him down and demand in front of his friends and family that he fuck me and load me up again. LOL Although, the thought of someone doing that just brought a smile across my face.

So the story ends with me purposefully shooting my load in this lad's eye just to make it sting and knowing that he's carrying a piece of me. Sadistic?

2 comments:

  1. Fucking HOT, CC!! Got me rock hard! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just horrible. Absolutely horrible. I'd never do such a thing. *eg* Keep breeding buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride