CumCraver

CumCraver

09 October 2009

Straight Guy on the front porch

So the straight guy turned out to be EXTREMELY hot. He had a typical stoner look about him and was wearing a button up shirt and board shorts. He greeted me with a "Sup?" and I led him back to my front porch. When we got there I started stripping down and he said "Right here?" I replied with "Yeah. Is that okay?" He said "Fuck yeah. Whatever!" He undid the velcro on his shorts and slipped them down around his knees. He was already rock hard and sporting about 7.5" uncut. I got down on my knees and started sucking his dick. Then he spotted my bottle of poppers on the ledge and exclaimed in excitement. I guess he's a popper whore too. He took a hit and then his dick started leaking pre-cum. He handed me the bottle and I too took a good hit. I stood up and turned around and he knew exactly what to do. He shoved his dick in my cummy hole and within a few strokes he was telling me he was cumming in my ass. I egged him on and told him to splash my guts with his sperm. He rammed it home a few times after he got done shooting and then pulled out. He pulled up his shorts and was down the stairs before I could turn around and thank him. I did manage to let him know to email me anytime he wants to get off. He replied "Alright" and almost ran down the sidewalk.

Sorry no pic to share with you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Hot one, CumCraver!! Love the "str8" boys! And how hot he was fucking your used ass! -Dan

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride