CumCraver

CumCraver

09 October 2009

Peter's Backyard (again)

I saw Peter online tonight and decided to just chat him up. I didn't have an agenda just wanted to tell him hi and explain why I hadn't been around much (work, class, travel, etc.) He said he was looking to unload and I offered up my hole. He told me to come over to his house so I got dressed and headed right over. He met me at the gate and I walked over to the poolside patio furniture and stripped down. I lubed up my hole and grabbed my poppers then headed over to the lounge chair where he was. He had me sit down while he stood in front of me and fed me his huge but still flacid dick. It didn't take him long to get hard and he pushed me on my back and lifted my legs over his shoulders. I unscrewed the cap on my poppers and started taking a huff when he shoved his dick in me. I wasn't prepared for it and my poppers spilled onto my shoulder burning me. I tried to wipe them off with my hand but Peter just kept hammering at my hole. I resigned to just let it go and deal with the rash later. He pulled out of my hole and got in a 69 position and made me eat his hole. He was telling me that he had hot latino guy with a thick dick that fucked him about an hour before I got there and wanted to know if I could taste the load. I could tell his hole was cummy but there was no cum leaking out. Yet. He told me to turn over on all fours and shoved his dick back in. I took another hit of poppers and he then asked if I wanted his piss load up my hole. Of course I said yeah and he stopped fucking me and held still as his piss load started shooting up my hole. He stopped mid-stream and started fucking me again. I could feel his piss sloshing around inside my hole making me feel weirdly full. I took some more poppers and Peter stopped again and finished pissing in my hole. After he got done he started fucking me again. I could feel some of his piss leaking out of my hole and I think he could sense it too. Thats when he told me to make sure I didn't get any on the white cushion of the chair. He kept fucking me for a bit and then I asked him to stop and let me take a break. I walked over to the edge of the yard and let his piss go out of my hole. He came over with the poppers and had me suck his dick and take hits of poppers until I was done. When I was done he asked if I was ready for his cum. I said yeah and he bent me over and I got down into a football snap stance. He shoved his dick back in me and it wasn't long before he was blowing his load in my gut. I got dressed as we made some small talk and then I headed home.

While writing this post I had posted a Craigslist ad touting that I had a fresh load of cum in my hole and I was ready for more. A 20 year old tourist emailed me saying he wasn't far away and he wanted to load up my hole. In the course of his emails he made the statement that he had only been with 1 guy before. We agreed to meet at the corner near my house and then come back and fuck on my front porch.

Got to go. He's almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride