CumCraver

CumCraver

06 October 2009

Juan Re-visited

You may recall my last post on Juan but even if you do it didn't do him justice. Upon writing it I didn't have a lot of time but felt he deserved to be mentioned. Well I made plans for a short vacation that happened to be in the same city where Juan lives and I made sure he knew what day I would be available. We made plans to meet up after my vacation but before I headed home. I, being one who likes plans, was a little nervous when he came over to pick me up. I had texted him earlier asking him "what's the plan?" He replied with "Lets play it by ear." I wasn't quite sure what to expect but I had brought an overnight bag with the essentials. Lube, poppers, cock ring, blindfold, etc. I had dressed for dinner but soon found out that was the least of his plans. As I walked up I saw him standing there in a nice tight pair of jeans accenting his VERY nice ass and he looked damn fine. I walked up and gave him a kiss and he asked me how I was doing. We made small talk as we walked to his car. We drove to his place and as soon as we walked in we started making out. We made it to the bedroom where we continued our make out session. We managed to strip down where he laid me back on the bed and continued kissing me. He lifted my legs up and began an excellent tongue lashing on my hole. After a few minutes of eating my ass he got up and retrieved the lube and slicked up his dick he spread some on my hole. Here the order of the details get a little fuzzy but I'm sure I'll remember it all. He told me to turn over where he lined up the head of his dick with my hole and every so gently eased inside. He's got an above average thickness and length and you may remember that I'm trying to get more used to taking thicker dicks. It's not the skill I've mastered as well as I want to, so I'm exploring some new options to "open" me up. But I digress. He got all the way inside me and it felt like I was being split open. I took more hits of poppers and it made the feeling subside a bit. He fucked me in a dizzying amount of positions and of course my favorite is on my back so I can look in his eyes and watch his face as he fucks me. He fucked me like that for a while and then he asked me to turn over on my side. I turned over on my left side stretching out my left leg then bringing my right leg up to my chest. He entered me again and started pounding away again. After a bit he asked me if I wanted his load. I told him yeah and he flipped me over on my back which gave me access to my dick so I could jack off as he fucked me. It didn't take long for me to build up my load and I could see his face twisting in pleasure as he started grunting and pumping his seed in me. Thats all it took to send me over the edge and I blew my load shooting all the way up and past my shoulder.

He stayed inside me for several minutes as he continued to pulse his dick making it twitch inside my hole allowing it to soak up the seed that he just gave me. He slowly retreated from my hole and then laid next to me as we started chatting. We laid there for a while and had some good conversation. We got up and he made us a snack. We laid back down together and watched some TV together. We dozed off and slept the entire night in each others arms. It was some of the best sleep I've had in a while. We both woke up this morning in each others arms and sporting morning wood. He had an early morning appointment but that didn't stop him from getting back on top of me with his hard on and stabbing at my hole. He lubed his dick up again and eased it back in me. He had already told me that it would be a quick load because he couldn't be late. It wasn't long before loading up my hole again.

We showered together and got dressed and out the door we headed.

He did let me take a pic of his dick right after he got done pissing. Hope you enjoy. Oh yeah I almost forgot to let you all know that I told him about the blog. So that makes it a bit hotter knowing he's reading about all my "sex-ploits".

1 comment:

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride