CumCraver

CumCraver

30 September 2009

Catching up from last week. Part 2

Part 2 begins a few days later. I had been chatting with another tourist who didn't have a face pic. I'm always leery about those who decide not to show their face online. I decide to take a chance and invite him over to my place. He had previously told me he was of Puerto Rican and Japanese descent. On a closely related tangent, While in New Orleans for Southern Decadence , Hville and I were at lunch with 2 guys that we both blogged about. One of the guys was talking about genetics (I know a boring topic but he really made it interesting) and was discussing mixed guys. He was saying that people whose parents come from vastly different gene pools tend to repress recessive genes which allows the more dominate genes in each parent to rise to the surface. Well this theory held true when I met this guy. He came walking up the street and was EXTREMELY good looking. He had on a pair of very loose fitting gym shorts, a dark blue wife beater and a blue visor. He made a motion as he walked towards me saying "Well? What do you think?" I told him he looked good. We walked in my place and went straight to the bedroom. I felt for his dick as he started to undress. His dick started to grow and I pulled down his shorts. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his dick flopped out. He was packing 8" x 6" and was nicely uncut. He climbed up on the bed and started watching the new Treasure Island Video - Bone Deep . He got rock hard immediately and I could tell he enjoyed watching Go-Go Eddie's Fuck Party. I got down between his legs and started sucking on his dick and chewing on his foreskin. He started moaning and I feared that he would cum too soon. I asked him if he cums quickly and he replied no. I kept sucking his dick and he continued to moan. Then, as if someone turned on a faucet, he started pre-cumming. I lapped up the sweet nectar that leaked from the head of his meat like I was a pot-bellied starving Nigerian baby. I kept that up until I just had to get his dick in my hole. I figured that straddling him would be the best option since I hadn't taken a dick that big since SD. I got up and reached for my jar of Elbow Grease and started kissing him and playing with his nipples. I lubed up his dick and put some on my hole too. I eased back and aimed his dick head for my pucker and sat down. I was shocked that I slid almost all the way down on his dick with out a care in the world. It felt amazing and I didn't even need time for my hole to adjust. The only conclusion was that I was well on my way to being a power bottom (something I've never claimed before). I rode his dick as he continued to watch the video. He really liked it when I would sit all the way down on his thickness and pinch his nipples. After a while my legs started to hurt so I suggested a different position. He told me he wanted me face down on the bed. That has to be one of my least favorite positions because I love to jack off while a guy is drilling me. But, being the subservient bottom that I am, I complied with his request but instead of laying on the bed proper, I laid across the bed diagonally so that we both could get a good view of the video.

This positioned lasted a little longer than the first and I could sense from his breathing pattern that he was possibly getting close. Of course it is right at the time of the movie when Go-Go Eddie is getting bred by 1 of 4 really hot tops. My suspicions were right and he asked me where I wanted him to shoot. As if he hadn't gotten the clue that I was a bareback cum pig? I hastily told him I wanted it inside me. He asked me if I was sure and I said "YES!" emphatically. He started grunting and let loose a number of nasty comments about me taking his fucking babies. I could feel his dick pulsing inside my hole and I knew that he was breeding me good.

After he shot I was in no position to jack my dick and shoot my load so I got up and offered him a towel. He asked if he could take a shower and I told him yeah. I got him a clean towel as he got in the shower. A few minutes later he emerged with a flaccid dick but still looked damn good. As he was getting dressed I managed to "pretend to check my email on my phone" while I was actually snapping some pics. The light was really horrible and the motion blur was captured but I did get a picture of him.

Here's his posted dick pic online.


Here's the pic I took. If you look closely you can see his soft dick.

2 comments:

  1. he looks fucking hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude love the sneaked pics! Totally wild coincidence -- I had a hookup tonite and did the same thing. Hope to post them soon. -Dan

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride