CumCraver

CumCraver

30 September 2009

Catching up from last week. Part 1

First. If you recall from my last post I hooked up with a tourist that traveled with a portable glory hole. As I mentioned before that's not really my scene. OK so the other morning he hit me up again and thanked me for the welcome present of me giving him my hole as his first while on vacation. I told him that I enjoyed it too and that I'd gladly be his last also if he wanted. He told me he was flying out later that morning and that if I wanted to, I could come over. I told him that I wanted to be blindfolded again and used. If he could find more tops to breed me that would be hot too. He told me to come on over to his hotel and that when I got there I'd see the glory hole (which turned out to what appeared to be a sheet with a hole cut out at the appropriate height and more than likely held up by a shower curtain rod) and to strip down and put on the blindfold. I showered and headed over to his hotel. I walked in the cracked door and saw the "glory hole". I immediately stripped and put on the blindfold. I took a hit of poppers and got down on my knees in front of the glory hole. I felt him slide the fabric out of the way and felt his dick on my face. I started sucking and he started getting verbal with me. He said he was excited to pimp my hole out and couldn't wait for the other top to get there. My dick shot up to rock hard status knowing that another top was on his way over. He lifted me up by my shoulders and led me blindfolded to the bed. He bent me over and made me kneel on the bed with my hole exposed to the crisp air of his air conditioned room. Goose bumps cropped up on my cheeks and I shivered. I wasn't sure if it was because it was chilly in the room or the anticipation that another TOTALLY ANONYMOUS top was on his way over. Just as I was ruminating on that fact I heard the door open and top 2 came in. First words out of his mouth was "NICE!" Top 1 said that I was ready for breeding just as I was taking another hit of poppers. With that top 1 opened up the lube and lathered my hole and his dick. He started pushing in and of course my hole gave way easily. He started pumping my hole good and hard and continued his earlier barrage of words spewed at the back of my head. I felt top 2 get on the bed and he put his dick in my face. He was about the same size as top 1 and was rock hard. I started sucking him as top 1 continued pummeling my hole. I continued jacking and sucking top 2 while top 1 fucked me. Top 2 got off the bed and tagged out with top 1. He shoved his dick in my loose hole and picked up the same pace as top 1 had. Top 1 got up on the bed and I started licking the lube and ass juice off his dick. He was still verbally abusing me and telling top 2 to breed me deep and raw. That pretty much all it took for top 2 to let loose a torrent of sperm in my raw hole. He pulled out and top 1 jumped off the bed and slammed into me. He must have been edging because he too let loose his jizz almost as soon as he got inside me. Top 2 got dressed and I heard him leave. As I laid back on the bed top 1 started gathering my things. He handed them to me 1 by 1 as I got dressed. Still blindfolded after I put on my shorts and flip flops he led be back to where the glory hole was and closed it behind me. He instructed me to get out and to not look back.

Here's his dick pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride