CumCraver

CumCraver

09 September 2009

Christening the New House...Twice!

Well after returning from SD, I had made plans to move. I flew back home on Monday and was moving all day Tuesday. Well it's currently approx 4am on Wednesday morning and I've been up all day and when I finally got ready to settle down for the night I realized I was horny. Well I got online and checked out MH. Not a lot was going on there but 1st and 2nd guy of the 3 guys that bred me in my previous video post was online. One is a total pig and loves to breed me, give me piss enemas, and order me around. Well to be such a pig he doesn't like groups. I wound up inviting him over to breed me on my front porch. Anonymous style with me blindfolded and naked for anyone walking down the street to see. He told me he'd text me when he got close so I could get ready. True to his word he texted me a bit later and it read "Get ready boy!" I was already outside so I put on my blindfold, stripped down naked, and bent over the railing. A few minutes later I heard footsteps on the sidewalk out front. It was him. He came up and immediately started fingering my pre-lubed hole. He got instantly hard and shoved a bottle of poppers under my nose. He didn't waste any time getting his dick in me either. He pushed in and I was able to take him pretty easily. He's a very quick cummer so it only took about 3 minutes for him to breed me. He started breathing heavy and I could tell he was nutting in my ass. He pulled out and as per our previous conversation I turned around bent down and opened my mouth. He wanted me to lick his dick clean. I did so and battled through the horrible taste of lube but savored my ass juices and his cum. He quickly zipped up and ran down the street.

After a few seconds I ripped off the blindfold and immediately logged onto MH Mobile to email the second dude and let him know to come on over. He replied that he would be here in 10 minutes or less. After about 5 minutes I went outside and stripped down and put on my blindfold. About 7 minutes later I hear the tell tale footsteps again. It's him. He came up and started playing with my rock hard dick and loose nut sack. He was working up his hard on and alternating between my dick, balls, and cummy hole. Once hard he pushed into me also with ease. He takes a little longer to cum and seems to savor the cummy-ness. After about 10 minutes of fucking he decides to let loose his 3 week load and it literally took him 2 minutes to finish cumming. I could feel the head of his dick pulse as his sperm shot out and coated the walls of my ass. After the majority of cum had oozed out of his dick he would pull almost all the way out really slowly then shove it back in. Almost as if he were letting my dick muscles milk his cock and then shoving it back in to make sure it joined the rest of his seed. He did this about 1o times and with each time his dick head would jump inside my hole. After pulling out he too zipped up and walked away briskly. When I no longer heard footsteps I took off my blindfold grabbed my phone, shorts, and shirt and went inside to blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride