CumCraver

CumCraver

21 September 2009

More Early Morning Breedings

So I've become quite the exhibitionist. I've found that hooking up with guys on my front porch. The hedges out front obscure the casual passerby from seeing what is going on. However if they were to hear something or stop and gaze they'd get quite the eyeful.

It was around 6 am when I was hit up by this guy on ManHunt. He was a visitor and his profile touted that he traveled with a portable glory hole. Not really my type of scene but I do enjoy the anonymity of it. I instead decided to invite him over to my place. He insisted that I be blindfolded and I happily agreed. I gave him my address and directions and told him to text me when he was close. I was already outside naked when he texted. I put the blindfold on and bent over the railing. A short time later I heard him approaching. He came up behind me and whipped his dick out. He slapped it against my pre-lubed hole and it started to get hard. He was about 6" with average thickness and soon he was shoving it up my hole. He fucked me steady for a few minutes before grabbing at the bottle of poppers in my hand. He took a huge hit and then handed them back to me. He started to pick up the pace and soon he told me to clamp down on his dick. Just as I did he said he was letting loose his 3 day load in me. After a torrent of slutty comments he pulled out in one quick motion. He put his hand up to my hole and made sure none of his load came out. After I squeezed my ass some more I was sure none was gonna leak out. He left as quickly as he came and I went back online to see if anyone else was up.

I came across a guy who's been wanting to fuck me for a long time but to be honest he's not really my type and our schedules never matched. He was online this morning and I was just horny enough to take his load. He told me he had the keys to a rental property that was vacant and it turned out to be not far from me. He said he wanted me to piss on myself and then he'd piss all over me and then he'd fuck me. We set up the meeting time and I prepared to head over. On my way it started to rain and I got soaked. I figured I was gonna get wet anyways so what the hell. I got there and he was waiting on me. We walked in and headed straight for the shower. I stripped down and knelt in the shower. He started pissing on me and that's all it took for me to let loose. When he got done I stood up and rinsed off. We then headed to the bedroom where I got on all fours while he played with my hole and ate the previous guys load out of it. When he finished he stood up and started fucking me. His dick was about the same size as the first and he didn't last very long. He blew his load in me and held it in for a bit. After he pulled out a little leaked out onto the bed. The thought of some unsuspecting guy or girl sleeping in the jizz that leaked out of my hole really turned me on. So much so I left it there. He made no move to clean it up and we both got dressed and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride