CumCraver

CumCraver

04 September 2009

Catching up on an older experience....

On a recent business trip I decided to do what I always do and that's surf the internet for guys to fuck me bareback. It didn't take long until I found an EXTREMELY good looking guy on ManHunt and immediately hit him up. We only exchanged a few emails before I had his cell phone number and I was on my way over to his place. I got there with relative ease and he met me at the door. What stood before me was probably one of the best looking guys I've hooked up with in a long time. He was 43 but looked 35. I have a thing for older guys anyways so he was right up my alley (so to speak). He immediately grabbed me and began to kiss me intensely and passionately. We made it to the bedroom where we stripped down and continued to make out. He was packing a nice dick and LOVED to eat ass. He rimmed me for quite a while and was awesome at it. I guess by this point I should give him a name. I shall call him "Juan". Juan ate my hole for a while then fucked me for a while then ate my hole some more then he wanted me to cum in his mouth. I jerked my dick and blew my load down his throat. Juan then flipped me over and continued to eat my hole before plowing me again. He had a really nice thick dick and it felt great going in me. After a while of fucking Juan pulled out and shot his load all over my hole. I continued to egg him on he started pushing his load into me. It felt so good to have a hot man taking me and owning me like that and what made it even hotter is that he seemed like he was really into me.

We continue to chat and he doesn't live too far from me so I hope to see him again.

1 comment:

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride