CumCraver

CumCraver

29 April 2009

Load 104

I got a text this morning around 530 from raw top saying he just put his boyfriend in a cab to the airport. He said "Let the games begin". I asked him if he wanted to load me up and he said of course. He wanted to do it in a dangerous risky place. We decided to meet near this park where there is a an abandoned parking booth. The park is really busy especially that early in the morning. I drove up and didn't see him anywhere. I got out and started walking towards the booth when I heard him call out. I turned around and walked towards him. He said the booth was locked up. He then wanted me to bend over this old metal relic that was right beside the access road. I told him that might be too risky and we then went behind a large tree nearby. I dropped my pants, and took a big hit of poppers. He shoved his dick in me and started plowing away. It was long before he said he was gonna pump my hole full of sperm and I was telling him the whole time to breed me deep. He shot deep in my hole and pulled out abruptly. I pulled up my shorts (over my lucky "Nasty Pig" jock) and we stood there talking for a bit.

He explained to me about his boyfriend coming in within a minute of me leaving. He said his boyfriend saw a cum stain on his shorts and smelled poppers in the room. When his boyfriend asked him if he had cheated, Raw Top replied, "Why yes. Yes I did". That sent his boyfriend into a tirade and he demanded that Raw Top book him on the next flight home. Raw Top was not at all upset over this (and neither was I). He explained to me that after all the fees to change the flight around, it had cost him $480. I apologized profusely and he assured me not to worry about it. He then said that's why you are gonna be my cum dump and tour guide for the rest of my stay. Lucky for me it was for the next 4 days. We made a tentative itinerary for the next 4 days and I can't wait to get started. We talked more about the pics and we are gonna try to get together so I can download and keep everyone up to date.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride