CumCraver

CumCraver

28 April 2009

Rough Seas for Raw Top (from loads 102 & 103)

So I just chatted with Raw Top and he asked me if I wanted to hit up the bathhouse tomorrow. I of course said yeah. He said his boyfriend was flying home tomorrow. I asked him why and he said "He smelled the sex and poppers and saw your cum stain on my bed". I couldn't believe it. I immediately got rock hard knowing that exactly what I had (subconsciously) wanted had indeed happened.

So the boyfriend leaves tomorrow, he and I are gonna hit up the bathhouse together and hopefully I'll get those pics uploaded so all of you can see my cummy hole.

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. i love cheats; i did it when i had a live-in BF. Wish i had done it much, much more and wish i had fucked his younger brother when i had the chance

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride