CumCraver

CumCraver

27 April 2009

Quick Double Load

So I had company all last week (mainly why you haven't heard from me). I decided that during a hour long break I decided to swing by the bathhouse and see what was happening. It was around 530 or so in the evening. I stripped down and headed to the video room and stood there for a bit. I was just about to leave when I saw a guy walking in. He came up to me and acted as if he recognized me. After my eyes adjusted a bit I realized that I too knew him. It was John from "A Night Like None Other (sorry it's a long one). He asked me if was getting into trouble and I told him I was trying to. He smiled and chuckled a bit then walked out. I figured he was just browsing so I didn't expect what came next. The door opened again and John came back in with his boyfriend Peter in tow. Peter came up and asked if I was taking loads. I said hell yeah. He asked if I wanted to go down to the bathroom and get double loaded. I said yup and followed them both downstairs. Once in the bathroom I took off my towel while they hauled out their dicks. I started going down on Peter and getting his big dick hard while John was jacking his dick. I switched when Peter got hard and presented my hole for him. He leaned over and hocked a gob of spit on my hole and rubbed it in. While I was still getting John hard Peter lined up his dick and pummeled my hole. It hurt pretty good because I hadn't been fucked in a couple days and had no poppers with me. He kept pumping me rough and was soon flooding my guts with a load. He pulled out quickly and spun me around forcing his dick in my mouth. He forced me to lick my hole juice from his dick and squeeze the last drops of cum out of his piss slit. While cleaning his dick John proceeded to drill my hole. As he was pumping in and out I could feel Peter's load sloshing around my hole and some of it dripping down my leg. It didn't take long for John to start pumping his load in me. As soon as he pulled out Peter forced me to spin around again and clean John's dick.

They quickly got dressed and left me there with 2 loads dripping from my hole. I didn't have much time left so I quickly got dressed and left both loads in me to make sure they soaked into me good.

2 comments:

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride