CumCraver

CumCraver

30 April 2009

Loads 105 through 112

Well today started like most others. I woke up horny and headed to the bathhouse. Not much going on there so before I left I signed onto ManHunt on my cell phone. Not much there either but these 2 daddies I had been chatting with for a bit hit me up and asked if I wanted to come over and get 2 loads. Of course I said yeah and I headed on over. Once I walked in I immediately stripped down to my jock and jumped on the bed. I began sucking the one guy on the bed and hiked my ass up in the air for the other one. Instead the other guy laid down beside me and started playing with my dick. I left the first guy and moved over to the second. He was much thicker than the first guy who was about 7" with average thickness. While sucking on the second guy the first moved behind me and lubed up my hole. He started fingering me and preparing my hole for my first 2 loads of the day. I took a big hit of my new K.U.M. poppers that I had just received from Fort Troff. These are some great poppers too. He eased his dick in my hole and went deep immediately. I kept sucking his partner and licking the foreskin and deep-throating his 8" dick. After about 10 minutes of fucking his boyfriend started breathing heavy and said he was gonna shoot. I told him to breed me deep and thats exactly what he did. He pushed his dick in me continously as he pumped me full of semen. I pushed back on his dick milking it for all the cum I could squeeze out of it. He pulled out and his partner took up position behind me. He quickly pushed his dick in me. I wasn't ready for his thick dick and it hurt a bit as he continued to pummel my hole. He gave up nothing and relentless pounded me into the mattress. At this point I'm face down flat on the mattress with my new bottle of poppers glued to my nose. It wasn't long before he too was breathing heavy and whispering in my ear that he was going to breed me deep. I egged him on and that was all he needed to shoot off in me. As soon as he pulled out I jumped up and got dressed. I quickly thanked them for the double loads and showed myself out.

As soon as I left I called Raw Top (I think it's time to give Raw Top a name. I shall call him....George.) and told him about it. He said it'd be hot to fuck my cummy hole. I told him I was going to a local bookstore next and he said he'd see me there. He walked in behind me and immediately told me to bend over and take his load. This was in the hallway between all the booths. I did as I was told and dropped my shorts and got out my bottle of poppers. He slid his dick in my sloppy hole and it wasn't long before he was blowing a load in me. I kept commenting on how good it felt to be fucking me with 2 other loads in my hole. Once he came I pulled up my shorts. He kept playing with his dick through his shorts and told me he could fuck me again. I told him not to tire himself out because we had made plans to visit the bathhouse tonight. He said he usually cums 10-15 times every day. My eyes got wide and I knew I was in for a record breaking night. I pulled down my pants and he started plowing me again. After about 10 more minutes of fucking he shot a second load (4th total) in me. I pulled up my pants again and we started chatting a bit since there was no one there. We heard someone coming in the main entrance and he told me to bend over again so the new guy could walk in and see me getting fucked. Again I dropped my shorts and he slid right in. The new guy was kinda cute, long hair, t-shirt, and shorts. He came up and started rubbing George's hole but he quickly swatted his hand away. New guy then started fingering my hole while Nick was fucking me. New guy then moved around front and fed me his uncut dick. He was wearing a thick stainless steel cock-ring but for some reason couldn't get hard. As George was fucking me and I was sucking New Guy a cute young black guy came in and saw us fucking. He immediately got into a booth and locked the door. New guy did watch as George dumped his 3rd load (5 total) in me. New guy zipped up and left without getting hard much less cumming. After New Guy left, George and I decided to see if the black guy was interested. We went to his booth and tried the door but it was locked tight. We went back to were we were fucking and chatted a bit more. While chatting we noticed that the cute black guy must have finished because he came out of his booth and walked out the door. We went to his booth and found that the cute black guy had deposited a nice thick creamy load on the floor (such a waste). George asked me if I'd scoop it up and lube his dick with it so he could fuck me again. I said "Hell yeah" and bent over. I dropped my pants and scooped up as much of the black guys cum as possible and coated George's dick with it. He bent me over and slid his cum covered dick in me. This was totally fucking hot and it wasn't long before he was pumping his 4th load (6&7 total). After that, George took a pic of my used hole with his cell phone. I pulled up my shorts and we went back into the hallway. There we found this older guy in a pair of camouflage pants. He wasn't terribly good looking but George insisted that I bend over again in an attempt to get him to join in. The name of the game of course is to see how many loads I can get. I did as I was told and George slid in me again. This time he fucked longer than before. It didn't help entice the older guy but it was still a good fuck and obviously the load was great. Total loads - 8.

1 comment:

  1. Let the record show what an astounding photographer I am. I really think I captured your eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride