CumCraver

CumCraver

26 June 2009

The Man of My Dreams...



What could be the man of my dreams but will probably never be, texted me last night. First, I guess, I should fill you guys in on the back story. I met Joey about a year ago. We'd see each other out every once in a while and would chat and flirt around some. I even saw him in one of the adult arcades with another really good friend of mine. They were both drunk and stoned out of their mind but we made small talk and they left soon after. I saw Joey a few more times over the last few months and he's progressively opened up and started speaking more about himself and whatnot. Joey is one of those guys thats hard to classify. First and foremost he's masculine. He's got LOTS of tats all over his body including a prominent square block of text in the middle of his back about the size of a 3 ring binder (probably 9"x12"). It is a version of a well known prayer verse. (I'm choosing to be vague because he's actually pretty well known in his "craft". And no he's not a prostitute). He's got dark brown hair which is usually styled into a "faux-hawk" and has a slightly muscular build. I guess he could be lumped into the punk category but that would be based on looks alone. But I digress. The last time we met up he was being hit on by a British guy at a bar. After the Brit left, he and I started talking. The conversation eventually yielded to sex and he said he was going to go and "get off" and that I was welcome to join him. I settled my tab and headed the same direction. By the time I had gotten there the Brit had swooped in and was starting to suck his dick. I just stood there beside them watching the show. Keep in mind up and until this point I had not seen Joey without his shirt off much less his dick. The Brit was going to town on his dick when Joey reached over and started playing with my dick through my jeans. I unbuttoned them so he could have easier access and the next thing I knew he was sucking me off. The Brit was a little creepy and didn't seem to realize he had one of the hottest guys dicks in his mouth. He kept wanting to talk and saying shit like "You going to give me that load?" "You going to feed me your cum down my throat?" all in a skeevy British accent. Don't get me wrong. On the right guy, in the right context and situation a British accent can be hot as hell. But on this guy it just didn't work for him. Joey kept forcing the Brit down on his dick making him choke and gag. He was really skull fucking the guy into oblivion. It was hot as fuck but I couldn't help but smile on the inside thinking that the only reason he was getting skull fucked was to shut his sorry mouth up. I found out later that Joey likes it rough but I'm still thinking that he just was tired of the Brit's talking. After a few minutes of some deep skull fucking Joey let loose his load in the Brit's mouth. I was kinda put off by the fact that I hadn't been the recipient of the load especially given our recent conversation at the bar. Once the Brit recovered he was ready for more. He came to me and tried to suck my dick. I politely refused and zipped up. The Brit left and Joey and I were finally alone again. He composed himself and we just stayed there and chatted some more. He opened up even more than before and I found out that basically he was (at the present time) there to just get his nut. It was a stress relief for him nothing more, nothing less. After talking for a while I came to find out he was under a great deal of stress and I offered him the opportunity to talk if or whenever he wanted. I know, I know, even the cumdump needs to take a backseat to be a friend when someone is in a time of need. Okay. Enough of the back story. Fast-forward to tonight around 4am. I get a text from Joey that reads "Hey, wanna cum over pound out loads and choke on my meat?" Of course you all know what the answer was. I headed over to his place immediately and called him when I got there. He came to the door and led me to his living room where he shed his clothes and sported a nice hard-on. He's 7.5" and gets a lot thicker at the base. We started kissing and I started peeling off my clothes. I immediately had a hard-on too and Joey started stroking it. He then laid back on the couch and spread his legs. I got down between his knees and took his dick in my mouth and started giving him an expert blow job. He guided my left hand up to his right nipple and I started pinching it. I alternated between his nipples and was giving him the royal treatment. I tend to do that with guys I really like so they would be more apt to come back for seconds. He kept forcing me down on his dick the same way he did to the Brit but my gag reflex is a little more in check than the other guy. After a few minutes of this Joey stood up and started feeding me his cock while I was down on my knees. He would press his dick to the back of my throat and wait about a second then hold me by the back of my head and shove it down my throat. He pulled out and repeated this several more times. I started choking from lack of air and then he'd let up and allow me to catch my breath. Then he'd start again. It was really hot having this tatted up dude standing over me skull fucking my throat. After a few more of these types of sessions he grunted that he was gonna nut directly in my stomach. He put his cock to the back of my throat again put one hand under my chin to control my mouth and the other on the back of my head and popped his dick down my throat. He held it there and fucked my throat with very short strokes so as not to to have his dick pop out. I felt his dick stiffen against my tonsils and he grunted loudly telling me to take his load in my stomach. I was choking at this point and trying to gasp for air. His grip was like a vise and he refused to let go until he had drained the last bit of cum from his nuts. He finally let go and I gasped for air repeatedly. He slapped me across the face and thanked me for the BJ then we locked lips again. I dressed quickly and left with a raging boner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride