CumCraver

CumCraver

05 June 2009

Triple Loaded...Lunar Style

I have been chatting with this British guy for a while and last night we finally got to meet. We decided we would meet on top of a local hotel that has a sun deck on the roof. We agreed that I would walk up there, strip and lay face down on a lounge chair and await his arrival. Before leaving home I fingered a huge glob of petroleum jelly up my hole and made sure it was good and sloppy. True to my word as soon as I got there I shed my clothes and laid face down on a chair and starting taking huge hits of poppers. A few seconds later there were hands on my ass probing my hole. The British guy kept fingering me and I could tell he loved my sloppy hole. He hauled his dick out and came around and made me start sucking him off. He was about 7.5" to 8" and nicely thick. He started growing hard in my mouth then suddenly turned around and presented his hole for me to eat. I slobbered up his hole and ate him out for a few minutes. When he had enough he went back to my hole and began fingering me some more. I continued hitting the poppers hard while he lined up his dick with my hole. He slid in me with no problem and immediately began pumping into me. He would go deep for a few strokes then pull almost all the way out for a few strokes. Then he'd slam back into me and continued slam fucking me for the rest of our encounter. I made sure I was vocal so anyone in ear shot would know that there was breeding going on.

After about 10 minutes of good slam fucking he started breathing heavy and I could feel his dick getting stiffer. He let out a loud grunt and proceeded to tell me to "take his babies". I coaxed him on and told him to breed me deep and work that seed in me good. Well he took to heart the second statement and continued fucking me after he had bred me. I was surprised he could stay hard that long after cumming but what I didn't realize is that he was actually working up a second load. His dick got a little softer but when he was about to breed me for the second time I felt his dick get rock hard again. Then he grunted loudly one more time as he shot his second load of sperm on top of the first. He quickly pulled out and walked away without saying another word. I just laid there with a raw hole full of cum.

I decided to stay and got back up on my knees and presented my hole to anyone that would come up there. A few minutes later I felt a second set of hands probing my hole. I made a point to see if it was the same guy but it wasn't. This was an Asian guy. He kept playing with my hole and then I realized his hard dick was up against my ass cheek. It felt odd though. When he got ready to penetrate I reached back and felt a condom on his dick. He quickly pushed my hand away and sunk his 7" dick into my hole. I just didn't have the heart to tell the poor boy that my hole was full of condom degrading petroleum jelly so I figured he'd find out one way or another. He pumped me for a few minutes and I could tell he wasn't going to last long. He thought he was gonna be cute and slam fuck me as he came up my hole. Just as he did the condom broke and his cum flooded my hole. I could tell he realized what had happened and immediately pulled out bringing some of his cum and the two previous loads with his dick and torn condom. The cum dripped down on the mesh of the chair and he quickly scampered away. Me in my triple load glory lapped up the cum from the chair then laid back down on my stomach for a few more minutes. I decided to then call it a night.

Pictures of the British guy. Enjoy.


2 comments:

  1. thats a hot story. but you shouldnt really post the pic of the brit unless he gave you permission

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride