CumCraver

CumCraver

22 June 2009

Thick Dick, Huge Load

I've been chatting with a guy on ManHunt for a while trying to hook up with him but we could never seem to get our schedules to mesh. He said he could host sometimes and I prefer not to host unless it's for the anonymous pump n' dump scenes. I'm online and see that he is too so I shoot him an IM. I ask him if he wants to breed my hole and he seems reluctant but agrees. I'm thinking this guy is probably one of those that says he'll seed your hole then when you get there pulls out a condom. Seems eerily reminiscent of Disappointing Top but I decide to take precautions just in case. I ask him if he wants my hole lubed when I show up. He says yeah so I take copious amounts of Elbow Grease lube and shove it up my hole. We all know the label on Elbow Grease says "This product not recommended for use with condoms". Enough said. I asked him where he lived and he gave me directions. I told him I'd be there in 5 minutes. He said he would be waiting out front. He also said he had a shaved bald head now which if you don't know already really turns me on. Almost as much as his thick dick.

I immediately throw on some shorts with no underwear and grab my bottle of trusty Jungle Juice Black Label. I head on over and true to form he's waiting outside bald head and all. I walk up and he said hi and I returned the gesture. We began walking back to his place down a narrow alley. It was broad daylight outside so I wasn't worried about getting robbed or raped. Although you can't rape the willing. We walk into his place and he immediately sheds his shirt and starts to unbutton his cargo pants. I pull down my shorts and my hard dick flops out and I too shed my shirt. I got down on my knees and drew a good hit of poppers. I started sucking his dick which, by the way, he is definitely a grower not a shower. He put his hands on the back of my head and started forcing me down on his ever hardening dick. He moved over to the bed, laid down and again presented me with his dick for me to worship. I continued taking hits of poppers and offered him some too. He gladly accepted but only took small baby hits. He slid farther back on the bed against the headboard and I continued to work on his dick and playing with his nips.

After I got him rock hard I moved up and straddled his dick and lowered myself down on it. It was THICK and took a while to get used to it. It's one of those dicks thats pretty much thick from the head down to the base. But it gets a bit bigger in the middle. He kept pinching my nips which are hard-wired to my dick and it felt good having him split me open while I jacked my dick and had my nips pinched. Every time I got all the way to the base I could feel his dick stretching my hole even more. It hurt quite a bit because by this time he had let go of my nips and had a hold of my hips forcing me down on his dick harder. While riding his dick he held his gaze into my eyes. It was almost as if he could see inside my soul. It made me feel as if he owned me and was proving it by marking his territory with his dick. He then pulled me off his dick and said to get on my stomach. Anticipating what was on the horizon and I took a few huge hits of poppers while putting my ass up for him to take. And take he did. He shoved his dick back in my hole and I felt a burning ripping pain tear through my ass. At the same time the poppers took effect, my face flushed, my hole opened up and he kept assailing my hole. He leaned over my back and pushed his fist into the back of my neck forcing my face down into the pillows. I started getting really verbal in the hopes his neighbors would hear. I get off on the fact of people hearing my hole getting ripped open or even watching then joining in. He continued fucking me in this position for a good 10 minutes. He started breathing heavy and I asked him if he was close to cumming. He didn't reply but he flipped me over on my back and threw my legs over his shoulders. I kept jacking my dick as he re-entered me. He locked his gaze back into mine and I could tell he was close to marking me with his seed. I was wrong. He kept fucking me in this position for about another 10 minutes. I could tell he was close to cumming because his gaze left mine and his eyes rolled back in his head. I felt his dick start to pulse and I immediately shot my load all over my chest. I could tell he really liked it when my ass pulsated against his dick as I shot my load.

He finally came down from his high and slowly pulled his dick from my hole. I could tell he was a neat freak from the looks of his apartment and by him telling me to "be careful" as he pulled out. Not to disappoint I cupped my hand under his dick and under my hole as he retreated. It's a good thing too because a big gob of his load leaked out into my hand. He headed straight for the shower and I (being a good pig) ate his gob of cum from my palm. As I was standing there for him to exit the shower I felt my hole was really loose and sloppy. I could feel more cum leaking down my leg. It hit the tile floor and I reached around to catch anymore before it escaped. I licked my hand clean again and then knelt down on the floor and lapped up the cum from the tile. Just as I was standing back up he came out of the shower and I jumped in.

We made the usual small talk as we both got dressed and that's when I noticed the pictures all around of a pre-teen girl. I thought to myself "Wow. A dad!". I then smiled on the inside knowing that his neighbors probably heard a dude screaming "Fuck me! Fuck me deep! Breed my fucking hole!" I wonder what they would say to him if they would say anything.

Here's his pic

4 comments:

  1. So hot you took Daddy cock and cum!! Nice one! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How that is a nice cock. Your so lucky. Been in a dry spell lately. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dan. Loved that daddy dick and load.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride