CumCraver

CumCraver

01 December 2009

Anonymous #1's Curiosity

This question came from my entry titled Ask Cum Craver Anything . "My question is if [sic] how long you've been fucking bb for? Do you remember your first poz load, and if so, how was it? Were you chasing?"

Good questions Anonymous #1. I'll answer in order.

I have been fucking BB ever since I lost my virginity. It was not exclusively BB until mid 2008.

Secondly I do remember my first poz load. It was quite sometime ago and I was stealthed by the top. It wasn't until about a year later that I learned he was poz. I started chatting with him again and it was obvious he didn't remember me. He stated in that conversation that he had been poz for 10 years.

I met him on AOL. It began like a lot of my earlier chats with men. I'd ask them all sorts of probing questions to see if they met my expectations and this one did. He was sexy, masculine (country boy), straight acting, nice average body, and furry. He invited me over to fool around and get fucked. I gladly accepted. There had been no talk of condom usage and I could never remember if he told me flat out that he was negative or if in my haste I failed to ask. We made it up to the bedroom where we passionately kissed and fondled each other. He laid me down on my back and began sucking my dick and eventually moved down to my hole. He ate me out for a few minutes and then moved up to kiss me some more. His dick probed my ass and I pushed back to help his dick invade my hole. He wasn't huge but it did take me a while to get used to it. Once he was inside and I was relaxed he pumped in and out all the while making complete eye contact with me. Looking back on the experience he did seem to have that evil stealthing glimmer in his eye. He picked up his rhythm and announced that he was close to cumming. I asked him to pull out but as the words left my mouth he said "too late." I could feel his dick pulsing inside me releasing his toxic load in my bowels. I didn't really freak out like some guys would, mainly because I assumed he was negative and I had taken many negative loads before. I had enjoyed that experience and wanted a repeat until I learned that he was poz. As soon as I learned of his status I went to get a check up and found that I was still neg. Like so many others it was a relief and a disappointment at the same time. It was almost like the two feelings canceled each other out and I was indifferent as to the outcome.

The answer to your third question should be obvious by now. No. I was not chasing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride