CumCraver

CumCraver

11 December 2009

Cut the Shit Anonymous #5




This post also comes from the comments on my Ask Cum Craver Anything series.

Anonymous #5 writes -

"Cool blog...I'm a BB bottom as well. Although I am somewhat experienced at douching, I still haven't mastered the technique to make sure I am always 100% clean. Although I have had very few "oops" moments, I still get nervous sometimes. Any tips? Greatly appreciated."

Very good question Anonymous #5. I'm surprised no one else has asked this one yet.

To start there are a few rules that I always follow.

1. Never eat immediately before getting fucked if you can help it. If you must, eat a light meal or just a snack to hold you over. After eating a full meal I am in no mood to fuck.

2. When you feel the need to go. GO. This is one of those 24/7 rules you must follow always, even if you're not getting or planning on getting fucked. The chute (for lack of a better, less medicinal title) is only made for two purposes. The first, biological, purpose is to transport it from your innards to the bowl. Secondly, it's there to accommodate dicks of all sorts. It's not meant to store anything for periods of time. So. Bottom line (pun intended) when you feel the need to go. Get your ass on the bowl.

3. Buy yourself a good douche. I have 3 different styles. One that is semi-permanently mounted to my shower head,


Courtesy of Fort Troff

one that is portable,


Courtesy of Fort Troff

and one that is convenient for quick jobs.


Courtesy of Fort Troff

4. Whichever douche you decide to buy make sure you use it good and thoroughly. One tip though. Only use plain luke warm water. Never use soap or anything else you may be tempted to shoot up your bum. Soap will strip away the natural lubricant your hole produces as well as the bacteria that you need down there. If you were to strip away that lubricant and bacteria you'd make your hole a breeding ground (I should really stop myself) for some viruses. Now if you're a chaser then this may be a way to hasten your goal. But back that's a topic for another post. What I do most often is douche in the shower because you probably wanna get clean on the outside as well as the inside. I turn on my shower mounted douche and let it run at about half-power. I stick it up my bum and hold the water in and let it fill me up until I can't take any more water. Then I shoot it out like I'm aiming for some poor bastard's eye. I repeat this several times. Then when the water runs completely clear I put it back in me and let it sit there except this time I relax my ass and let the water fill me up and run out at the same time. I then wiggle it around to get in all the nooks and crannies . I then expel all the water out that I can. This gets most of it but just in case I always douche when I first get in the shower. That way I can spend time cleaning up and washing. Then, in case any more water finds it's way out I will still be in the shower. This has proven to always be a successful method for me with the few exceptions when I was in a hurry and not as thorough.

I hope this helped you out some.

1 comment:

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride