CumCraver

CumCraver

11 December 2009

Popping Anonymous #4's Question

This posting comes to you courtesy of my Ask Cum Craver Anything series.

Okay, well sort not really popping the questions but it does relate to poppers.

Here's his comment -

"Hey buddy...great blog! I too am a cum craving bottom. Especially love that you love to get fucked while sniffing poppers. Best way to go. Question, what's your favorit brand? I was digging Locker Room for awhile but the bottle always runs empty way to quick. I understand everyone has different reactions, but I'm looking for something in which the high is good, bottle last, and doesn't give you that dreaded poppers headache. Let me know. Thanks!"

Thanks for the comment Anonymous #4 and the compliments.

Personally I dig Jungle Juice Black Label. It's a tad more expensive but definitely worth it. I almost always buy my poppers and other gear from Fort Troff . I find their prices extremely reasonable and their customer service is top notch as well as their shipping/delivery times. Back to the poppers though. I have found that you need to keep them in the fridge, or even better, the freezer. I find that they give me a good high and last a while. However, when they do start to turn rancid (I guess rancid would be appropriate here) I notice they give me a pretty pounding, yet brief, headache.




I'm not sure if I build up a tolerance to them but I have learned to switch to a back-up brand if I'm hitting the JJ too hard for too long. Of course if I'm in a group setting I like to try everyone else's poppers. That way I can try before I buy if it's a brand I've never partaken. Definitely get some JJ Black Label and try them out. If they don't work for ya send 'em my way.

Speaking of poppers I need to go get a new bottle. Juan is coming to visit me for the weekend and if we're gonna fuck as much as I'm hoping then we're gonna need them.

Here's a pic of me taking Chaz's dick back in February. It's saved on my computer as "Poppers does a body good"

3 comments:

  1. That's my favorite brand too man. And Fort Troff rules with their products, customer service, and delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola----new to your blog---looks cool, congrats! Had to chime in here---my favorite brand is called English. Think they just started selling them in the US a few years ago---very smooth and no bad after taste like a lot of brands have--back up brand is Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another new reader here, directed to your blog from Boned N Stoned... I agree with you on Fort Troff-- they're fantastic. And JJ Black Label is good. But I've got to echo what Jesus said... And I'll go a step further: English Premium. It comes in a gold label. Troff has a special right now: two diamond-wrapper bottles for $50. Otherwise, it's $30 a bottle. Gets me high, smooth but strong, and no headache for me.

    Also, check my blog (click on my name) for a description of how I like to inhale my poppers. Not sure Cum Craver has addressed this, but I'll throw you a question and check back to see if you respond.

    Love your blog, bro!

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride