CumCraver

CumCraver

08 December 2009

Anonymous #3's Conflictions

Okay. So confliction isn't a word. Sue me. I like to imitate Ruby on the Style network and take two independent words and make my own word from them.

So the question on my Ask Cum Craver Anything post is as follows (original misspellings and grammatical errors were left unchanged) -

"Hey Just found your blog, very nice. I have a question for you. I just meet a guy who is positive. He is the first and only positive guy I have ever meet (or who told me they were positive I should say). I am negitive and am really interested getting to know this guy better. My question is do you ever date and/or fuck around with guys who are negitive? also have you to your knowledge ever infected anyone? I know you are not Orpah but I really sort of lost. I want to stay negitive but really like this guy as more then just a fuck buddy. What do you think?"

Anonymous #3,

I'll try to answer your questions sincerely and give you the most thoughtful responses I can.

Although it wasn't phrased as a question, I could read between the lines of your comment to see that you are seeking advice on pursuing a relationship with a positive guy while you yourself are negative. I am sure you have had sex with plenty of guys who are positive that have just not told you. Whether the sex was bareback or not. I have encountered COUNTLESS guys who are positive that would not tell you for fear you may back out and not allow them to get what they wanted.

Secondly, I am a true believer that love knows no bounds. If you really think that this man could be the one then you have an obligation to yourself to pursue it no matter what. Obviously there would be risks involved. Depending on your preference for position the risks are either greater or lesser. Well known research has indicated that the receptive male partner in a homosexual encounter carries a much greater risk of infection than the active male partner. Of course there are always condoms. But even with condoms you are not guaranteed a risk free relationship. If this man is your true love and soul mate then you will, at some point, have to face the real possibility of seroconverting.

Without knowing you, your personal sexual style (so to speak), and your willingness to accept someone into your heart who is positive, it's hard to recommend which path you should choose. Ultimately the decision is yours and no one else's.

Now on to your first question. I have tried dating guys who are negative but it has never worked out. It's ended with me being the one to break it off because I couldn't bring myself to tell them everything. I guess it is a fear of rejection or some sort of cowardice behavior but the fact remains that I was not able to bring myself to tell them. The relentless struggle in my mind of how I tell someone. Do I trust them enough not to break my heart? This wave of different emotions ebb and flow over my insides like nothing I've experienced before. It's far too difficult for me to continue placing myself in that situation so I now avoid it.

This segues into your second question. Of those guys who have pursued relationships with me, I have never slept with them. I have never knowingly infected someone. I do have LOTS of sex and almost always the issue of condoms is never mentioned. I am a firm believer in personal responsibility and I make it clear that I am a cum whore. I take loads in my hole from anonymous guys all the time, I take almost any load (very few are ever refused), and I make it clear that I ALWAYS bareback.

I hope this answered some of the questions that you have and helps you in your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride