CumCraver

CumCraver

07 December 2009

"Can u take one right now?"

Earlier today while taking a break from decorating the house for Christmas I decided to log on and see what kind of trouble I could get into.

I signed onto ManHunt, Adam4Adam, BBRT, etc and started the hunt. It didn't take long for me to spot a familiar profile. You may recall from my Southern Decadence post about the 24th load I took while there. In case you're not, it's immediately following the video of the black guy deep breeding me. You can read up on it there as to how I know this guy.

His profile text changed a little bit and this time it said "...love swapping loads where we don't see them (BB inside you).

I sent him an email saying I was a BB bottom into taking all anon raw loads. He quickly replied back saying "sweeeeeeeeet" and asking where I was. I told him and reminded him of who I was. Back during Southern Decadence, I had told him about the blog and he seemed to enjoy know that I keep a tally and share my experiences with all of you.

We continued chatting and he soon asked me "Can u take one right now?" I told him yeah but that I had to go to work soon. I also gave him my number. He didn't reply for the longest time then (after I had gotten to work) he sent me a text message saying that his check in at the hotel had taken longer than he planned. He asked if I still wanted his load. I told him yeah but it would have to be while I was on my lunch break. We made plans to meet up on my break and for him to load me up.

We continued texting until the time finally arrived. I texted him after I had gone home, showered and was leaving to head over to his guesthouse. I got there, let myself in, and climbed the stairs to the sun deck. Once up there I texted him to let him know. I took off my pants but left on my beanie hat and hoodie. It's unseasonably cool in South Florida. So I notice a guy approaching out of the corner of my eye and I just stand there and start huffing poppers.

After what seemed like a few minutes I finally feel some fingers probing my hole. They feel that I've shoved some Elbow Grease up there and then I feel the head of his dick sliding gently over my hole. He's rubbing it against my pucker getting it fully hard and then he grabs his dick by the base and shoves it in me. I wasn't quite ready to take it and it hurt a bit. He pulled out and shoved in again. Each time he was coating the length of his 7" dick with some lube. He continued this for about 5 total thrusts when he finally buried it in to the hilt. I am bent over the railing of the deck taking his dick raw and moaning. I kept the bottle of poppers snug against my nostril and would take a hit every other breath. I maintained a high for the full 15 minute fuck that followed. Towards the end he asked me if I was ready for his load. I told him to give it to me good. At this point I still didn't know if this was my top or some other guest that happened by. While telling him to breed me deep I said his screen name. He replied "Yeah." I told him to make sure his seed took hold inside my ass. It wasn't much longer before he was really slamming into my ass and unloading his sperm. He stayed in me for a few seconds then pulled out immediately. He said thanks as I reached back to feel my hole. I felt some of his cum around my hole so I pushed it back in. I then licked my finger clean.

As he was leaving I told him to tell the guys down by the pool that there was a BB bottom taking loads on the sun deck. After he left I could see him down at the pool chatting with about 4 other guys. All nude of course. I couldn't make out what they were saying but they kept pointing and I could tell the conversation was lively.

Here's his pics. Used with his permission of course :-)





1 comment:

  1. fucking hot stud....fucking hot! i always stick my finger in my ass and get a taste when it is over.... mmm, mmm, good!

    ReplyDelete

Bareback Pride

Bareback Pride